"Take care of him"

There was distance between them.
They definitely felt a bit awkward, Jisoo never shared her room with a men but now after getting married she had too.

Taehyung never imagined of sharing his bed with other women, but Jisoo was his wife... he knew that one day if ever he get married then he had too.

Taehyung could smell sweet scent of Jisoo which was floating in the air.

The faint smell of collagen lingered in Jisoo's nose.

Taehyung decided to start the conversation:

"Looks like you are planning to read minds of people?"

Jisoo looked at him with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Actually not but want to give it a try....there will be an international exam held in August on psychology...about the brain and mind."

Taehyung looked at her with an amusing smile and said:

"You are already a good doctor and I bet that you can actually ace this exam."

"No this exam isn't easy as we think...
I just read when I have free time which is probably why I think I can't ace this exam."

Taehyung looked at her and patted her head. After a little bit of chit-chat Taehyung fell asleep so as Jisoo.

Jisoo woke up pretty early next day, she felt a huge hand on her waist, it was Taehyung's hand.

Jisoo stopped breathing for a couple of seconds but quickly shrugged it thinking that it was normal for couples.

*Really weren't he too fast anyways its your matter.... who am I to interfere just a writer.*

She unhurriedly, slowly, removed his hand without waking him up.

she washed up and quickly got dressed making sure not to wake him up.

Jisoo unhurriedly went towards the kitchen it was still 7 but she decided to make breakfast for her and him.

For them.

While preparing breakfast a thought striked in her head.

Taehyung was here for just setting up his business eventually he have to leave to Korea and her being his wife had to go back with him.

The thought of going back go Korea sacred her.

She lost her family there.

But she even had to find her siblings and father.

She did mention about finding them infront of Yoongi but Yoongi denied and said that it would be just waste of time.

Yoongi did try survival time but there was no information.

Yoongi even stayed in South Korea for two years that means he couldn't find them.

She also heard that the Park Group her father's company was still running but this time it was on top prospering.

She realized it, she was the legally Heirs of the Park Group after her brothers she will be the rightful owner of Park Groups.

Who is the one managing the company?

She was in her thought while chopping fruits. She felt a sting pain in her finger without realizing she minced her hands.

She looked at the chopping boards and found that she had chopped her own finger.

She quickly paced towards the sink and washed the wound thoroughly.

She just ignored her wound.

*What the hell Kim Jisoo being a doctor you can't treat yourself that way.*