"Chapter-90."

Taehyung unhurriedly walked towards the parking lot with two boxes in his hand. He quickly placed those boxes down and fished his pocket in his pants to find car key, he quickly detached the deck of the car and placed the last two boxes. The deck was already full with few more boxes.

Jisoo was finally resigning from spring field hospital, She was also the official owner of the sky hospital, but she always declined to be the cheif of the hospital. Jisoo hated spotlight. Though Jisoo was too young to become the cheif executive director but Taehyung really wanted her to take the executive directors post or cheif department leader but Jisoo always declined. She always said that 'she still needs alot of experience to be one.' Taehyung didn't force her but someday she will be the cheif director of the hospital that was the truth.

Now that it was finally time for her to go back to her hometown. She was definitely nervous but having Taehyung by her side solved half of the problem.

Jisoo completely relayed on Taehyung without knowing and Taehyung always made sure to make her feel the best. Without even realizing Taehyung and Jisoo were already into a healthy and beautiful relationship, three months have already passed and things started getting beautiful to Jisoo and Taehyung.

Taehyung had a lot in his brain, it wasn't easy for him recently, he would usually be busy the whole day in meetings and in the progress of the sky hospital and at night he would be on calls to handle south Korean branch of Kim group.

Taehyung loved Jisoo and it was clearly visible, his way of taking care of her, talking to her even when he had a lot on his plate, he would make sure to help her and give his atmost time to her.

After shutting down the deck of the car, Taehyung was about to walk out of the parking lot when he saw his wife walking towards him with her handbag on her shoulder and his blazer on her arm. His materialistic wife was the only one person who could fight with him, command him, make him do dishes and laundry, and the most important have his whole heart.

Jisoo quickly walked towards him steadily and stopped abruptly right when she was infront of him. Taehyung unhurriedly walked a little close and grabbed her handbag which already slipped on her arm.

"Where do you want to go my highness?" Taehyung suddenly stood like a queens driver and held his hand out for her, Jisoo chuckled and without thinking twice she quickly layed her palm on his hand and answered:

"How about we go to our home, I have a lot pack Mr.Kim Taehyung."

_

After reaching Maple residency Jisoo got busy with packing Taehyung was busy with his conference call. Mark was also present with him, after a while Jisoo decided to take a break from packing and prepare some snacks for Mark and Taehyung, while she was at home, she came across Taehyung's favorites and alot about him.

Taehyung had gone to military school and he had also got extraordinary self control and was humble, responsible and disciplined. He would usually sleep after completing his work.

Taehyung's family was just like Jisoo's but the difference was Jisoo's grandfather never really liked the idea of revealing Park heiress and Heirs at the young age, while the Kim didn't mind it.

The Kim family was very strict with their reputation, especially since they were prestigious family. They had certain principles and rules.

Problems related to negative issues and against their principles were something they should avoid, which made them more sensitive towards matter that might hurt their reputation.

Within the upper class of the society, Park's were always the most conservative and hideous family while Kim's weren't, The upper class people always believed that, smart people would never make any silly mistakes, unlike those spoiled children and playboys who would get into troubles everyday and everywhere and become victims of the mass media.

Jisoo was walking towards Taehyung's study room with a tray filled with some fruits and tea, she quickly knocked and pushed the door open but Mark was fast he quickly held the door open for her. She unhurriedly walked while eyeing Taehyung who was typing against his laptops keyboard. She walked towards the tea table and placed the tray. She looked at Taehyung who was already looking at her.

Taehyung looked at her for what looked like half a day before smiling at her. Jisoo quickly walked out of the room and closed the door. After which again she got into packing. Until it was dinner time.

Jisoo was about to cook something for dinner but Taehyung stopped her and said:

"Aren't you tired? Let's eat out today!" Jisoo agreed with him and decided to wear pants instead of skirt.

Taehyung:"Don't, you look good in everything but skirt you look more sexy in these skirts."

Jisoo: "......."

"........."

"........"

Jisoo knew that he was playing with her but she knew how to play along with him.

"Well, I know I look good and pretty in everything, back then when I was in school I was pretty and was school idol and now I had a stable job with income over a million. I'm a strong women who doesn't depend on others....."

Taehyung unhurriedly walked towards the huge bed before laying on it and staring at her. while Jisoo was standing right infront of the mirror in their room while wearing back her earrings.

Jisoo didn't continue futher because the man was staring at her with a suprised gaze. She felt creeped out and stopped talking. She was able to see his reactions in the mirror.

"Missus, I think you are very much alike to something when you feel very good about yourself. Do you want to know what?" Taehyung gave a thought and then said calmly while grabbing one of the book from Jisoo's bed side table.

"Like what?" Jisoo became curious and questioned him while turning around and resting her palm on the table.
Taehyung stared at her before replying to her. His gaze was on her.

"An idiot." Taehyung averted his gaze back to the book after the short reply. A grin appeared on his face and he was stifling his laughter.