"Chapter-56."

"Taehyung?"  Jisoo looked at him while looking at his closed eyes directly.

The low light of the mini bed lamp on Jisoo's table was still on, so she was able to see his face.

He hummed in response but Jisoo kept quiet and didn't speak further, Taehyung unhurriedly looked at her and saw that she was staring at him.

She looked pale and it was definitely because of the pain she was experiencing in her lower abdomen.

He unhurriedly turned towards her and placed his hand on her cheek and slightly moved it back and forth to experience her smooth skin.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked and Jisoo was still staring at him without answering.

"How can you marry a stranger?" Jisoo asked to which Taehyung lowly chuckled and said:

Jisoo sighed curved her lips downwards .

"Are you mocking me?" Taehyung chuckled and pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"Missus, marriage can make two unknown people go intimate and share feelings for each other." Jisoo stared at him for while and held his hand on her cheek.

"Do you think this marriage will work?" Jisoo asked him he just smiled.

"It will and we will make it work." Taehyung unhurriedly took the hot bag which was placed on her lower abdomen before walking out of the bed and room.

Jisoo kept quiet and covered her body with the quilt....,she felt uncomfortable and pain in her lower abdomen.

Taehyung come back after half and hour or so he looked at Jisoo who's eyes were closed, he unhurriedly walked towards her.

Jisoo felt his presence and quickly opened her eyes and was greeted by his beautiful face he was holding a bowl.

He unhurriedly walked towards her, Jisoo quickly sat and rested her head on the head board and Taehyung swiftly sat infront of her.

"This is brown sugar water this will help you and relief your pain." Jisoo looked at the brown water and her husband, her heart again warmed up.

Her mother would usually cook this for her and now it was her husband she felt satisfied and happy.

She unhurriedly tried to take the bowl but he didn't. He bought spoonful of brown water near her lips.

So he was feeding her!!

He was a good and caring husband indeed.

He quickly fed her and patted her head and went back to kitchen.

Jisoo quickly wrapped the qulit around her and walked behind him barefoot and stood near the kitchen door.

Taehyung placed the bowl in the sink and was about to wash them but stopped when he saw Jisoo behind him barefoot.

Barefoot!!!

He quickly paced towards her and lifted her up in his well maintained Buffy arms.

Jisoo's eyes were wide open when he carried her.. she started wiggling in his arms.

"Taehyung??!"

"Why did you come barefoot?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You will catch cold and you will feel extra pain in your lower abdomen."

"Put me down!!"

"You are a doctor but don't know how to take care of yourself!!"

"Taehyung!! Why are you treating me like I'm sick!!"

"Mrs.Kim..., you need rest and sleep." He sternly said.

"No I will stay here for awhile I don't want to stay alone in the room."She said  whiningly.

"Why? Are you scared?"

"No, I just want to stay here with you!!"

This was the first time she took the initiative to tease him. Taehyung smiled ear to ear and said:

"But I won't be here from tomorrow what will you do?"

"Mr.kim first you put me down."

Taehyung sighed and placed her on the kitchen counter and walked back to the room. Jisoo looked at his movement and felt her body being hot all of the sudden .

Taehyung walked out of the room with slippers in his hand..., if his employees would see him this caring towards his wife they would cry and the other girls who had crush on Taehyung would bang their head out of jealousy.

He looked at her and placed the slippers on the floor and commanded:

"During my absence I don't want you to be careless."

She gulped this was not her husband but a cold and stern Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly walked towards the basin and did the dishes and quickly dried his hands off with the towel handed by Jisoo.

He looked at Jisoo and again lifted her in his arms before placing her down. She quickly wore her slippers and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung held her hands and frowned:

"Why are your hands cold?"

His hands were warm even after washing dishes and hers were cold like always.

He quickly and again lifted her up and walked towards their shared bedroom.

He placed her on bed and looked at her:

"Even after wrapping a quilt your hands are cold." He sighed and walked towards the cabinet and stopped on his track when he felt her getting up from the bed and turned his head towards Jisoo and said:

"Don't follow me again!!"

She nodded like an obedient kid.

He walked and bought a thick quilt big enough for both of them.

He unhurriedly took the quilt which Jisoo had and helped her cover her self with the new thick quilt and quickly walked back towards his side before laying down.

Jisoo sighed and turned the light off.

"Thank you hubby." Jisoo said in a low voice enough for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung looked at her, though it was dark but still he could see her.

Did she just call him hubby?

Hubby?

That's sounds good!!

"For what Wifey?" Jisoo could feel blood rushing towards her face and making it Hella red.

Wifey?

Sounds great!!

"For taking care of me." Taehyung unhurriedly moved towards her and placed his hand on her cheek and said:

"You are my precious wife and taking care of you is my responsibility there is no need to thank me." With this being said Taehyung again kissed her forehead.

The night went real quick, Jisoo did feel a lot of pain in her lower abdomen but even in the middle of the night Taehyung got up just to get another hot bag for her.

Jisoo didn't sleep properly and woke up before the dawn and decided to cook breakfast for her husband but because of the pain in her lower abdomen she could only cook a few dishes for him.

Taehyung would leave before eight so she quickly dressed up and started cooking for him.

Taehyung woke up when he felt the other side of the bed empty.

He quickly washed up and got dressed before walking out of the room.

[Ain't marrying if I don't get a husband like Kim Taehyung.]