"Chapter-99."

Days passed by, but no clue of Park Shin-hi and after a few days, Gu Mason left in search of her. He took a swore to find her.

The year passed and still no sign of both of them, Park Shin-hi's lover was also gone with her. The Park's could do nothing but apologize which did no good. The elder of Gu again said,

"If ever your family has a girl than I would like that girl to marry my younger daughters son."

At that moment Park Seokjin was young, he was almost three years old. Park Ji-ah was pregnant with twins.
She feard of having a daughter. She would rather die than let her daughter marry in such a family. Park ji-ah and Park Cheol didn't had a good time after that, they would argue over the thing that elders has decided. Park Ji-ah would protest but Park Cheol would always try to convince her.

It was already December when Park Shin-hi was back to Park Residencey She looked fragile and skinny. Her pale skin and body posture wasn't like usual. She locked herself in room and avoided everyone around her. All the Park family members tried their best to talk to her but she declined to share any information about where she was gone.

Days later, the elder lady of the Park family started seeing changes in Park Shin-hi. Her morning sickness and baby bump clearly said, that she was pregnant.

After the elder got to know about it, definitely they were angry and didn't feel like keeping her at park residencey. The Gu's didn't come after she was back. This thing didn't seem right to the elder Park and he decided to ask his friend who has his own agency who provides well trained detectives. Both of them were pretty close and during the process of finding the hidden truth behind all this elder Park's friend lost his life but before he died, he decided to gift the agency to his friend. Elder Park was official owner of the Sky agency. Time passed by and truth about what happened was out. Park Cheol was sitting inside his study with Park Seokjin who was indulged into his homework and elder Park was reading some documents. The door was swap open after a knock revealing elder Park's secretary. Park Cheol looked at Park Seokjin.

"Seokjin, go to your Mom, she is calling you." Little Seokjin nodded and ran out of the room without glancing anywhere.

"Master, there is someone here who knows what happened in Italy and wants to confess." Elder Park secretary who looked pretty much middle aged said and moved aside to give the other person space to walk.

It was an oldie who looked really good and energetic. He walked inside and  stood tall.

"I'm Massimo. The legal owner of the edifier Residencey. Your daughter was staying their with a guy. I didn't mind them staying but after a couple of months....the Gu Mason the man who destroyed me was there to take your daughter....he tried to kill jeong but luckily your daughter saved him by taking the bullet to herself--.."

"Bullet, your wrong the Gu's are very respectable and Mason ....he can't do this." Elder Park stood up and said. Rage was heard in his tone. Park Cheol quickly walked towards him and whispered, after which He stayed quite and decided to listen.

"Your daughter is really strong after what happened their I thought that she might commit suicide but she didn't..."

"What happened to her there?" Park Cheol questioned as his forehead frowned.

"That night Gu Mason entered the residencey with his man and broke into her house. He tried to kill jeong but luckily he was safe but your sister was shot. He took her somewhere leaving  injured Jeong behind. I had no idea of this until Jeong came to me for help. I tried finding your sister and when found her we saw that....Mason was forcing himself on her and was torturing her to get married...we did save her from there but couldn't protect Jeong. I don't know where Jeong is but I saved Shin-hi from them and sent her here!"

After finding the truth, the Park's decided to abort Shin-hi's child and protect her but it was already late. She was already eight months pregnant and abortion at this stage would lead to death of Shin-hi.

The elder Park apologized to Shin-hi for his decision, Shin-hi wasn't that cheerful and dignified women she used to be. She disappeared from the entertainment industry and that made her fans worry. She was no longer the strong women, she would cry all day long. It felt like a decade since the Park family heard her laugh.

After a few months Shin-hi gave birth to a girl and the Park's could do nothing but accept the child under Park Cheol's name. After a couple of months there were changes in her behavior, she started staying with the girl who was her daughter and would spend all her time with her, but all of the sudden she started getting depressed again.

One day when Park Shin-hi and Park Ji-ah were out for shopping for the coming twins of Park Cheol's and Park Ji-ah. They were out with Seokjin. Park Shin-hi was fine, she looked happy but at the end of the day, she was no where to be found.

That day Park cheol got the news of Park Shin-hi, Jeong and Gu Mason were on the high way. When he got there, the car was turned upside down and there where all pieces of broken glasses. Blood streaming out of the car.

He saw his sister lying inside dead. She was alone, but according to the cctv of highway Gu Mason and Jeong should also be there but the other side of the car was also filled with blood. And there was another car in the front, which was in least bad condition. He spared a look inside that car but no one was there only blood was filled on the driver seat. It was Gu Mason's car.

Park Cheol's eyes were red. He felt sting pain in his heart

"Someone took Mason and Jeong from the accident scene....find out who is it!"