"change the past."

Jisoo felt numb for a few seconds, she placed her hand on her cheek... she didn't react until she felt another hand moving ahead to slap her.

She quickly grabbed Gina's wrist stopping her on tracks. Wicky didn't keep quiet she was about to grab Jisoo's hair when Lisa quickly held her wrist and twisted her hand bringing it to her back.

Soon Mr.peter and other Senior Doctors Came rushing towards the cafeteria.

The scene was totally against Jisoo, the people who arrived at the moment would definitely think that Jisoo was the one creating scene and being violent.

LWicky took the advantage of the situation, Wicky started crying her lungs our while Gina couldn't react properly.

Gina looked at Wicky who started crying as if she was the one who was the victim.

Wicky signaled her to act as a victim but Gina couldn't do that. She quickly jerked her hand and rushed out side.

Wicky could do nothing but blame Jisoo.

"It was Jisoo who started this.... I...I  know that Gina dropped her drink on Jisoo's back it doesn't mean that she can hit Gina and Lisa she..."she looked at
Lisa and said:"she started hitting me."

Jisoo said nothing nor did Lisa, Mr.peter looked at Jisoo and paced forward. It was obvious that it was Jisoo who experienced worse.

Mr.peter glanced at Jisoo's cheek which was red and swollen. He just sighed and glared at Wicky. He eyed each one who was present in the cafeteria.

The yeonjun who was silent for a long time finally spoke up :"Well Dr.Wicky what if I say that Dr.Jisoo and Dr.Lisa are innocent."

Yeonjun smirked while Wicky fumed in anger. Wicky was done and said:
"How?"

Mr.peter who was silent finall exclaimed:"Dr.Wicky in my office now with Dr.Gina."Mr.peter looked away and glanced at Lisa and Jisoo and said:

"Dr.Jisoo you know what to do with that right?" Mr.peter left with those words.

Yeonjun ran behind Mr.peter while Jisoo and Lisa unhurriedly sighed and left.

Mark who was standing near the cafeteria door took everything in. He quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket and unhurriedly left the hospital.

****

Yeonjun was standing inside Mr.Peter's cabin, while Mr.peter was just looking at Yeonjun's phone which had a video.

He placed the phone and sighed and pinched the space between his brows.

Yeonjun sank down and said:"Mr.peter how long are you going to avoid this matter ?"

"Actually I can kick out Wicky but I can't kick Gina.."

"But why?" Yeonjun said in annoyed tone.

"Because Gina's dad is one of the senior retired Doctor in our hospital. " He sighed heavily.

"Ohh God. Okay so why don't you transfer Dr.Jisoo."

"She don't want too."

"Eh, but why ?"

Yeonjun was an annoying bastard in Mr.peters and Lisa's eyes.

Mr.peter looked at Yeonjun and frowned.

Yeonjun could never understand Mr.peter, he quickly grabbed his phone and saluted Mr.peter and left his cabin.

****

Taehyung was just done with a meeting when Mark came rushing towards Taehyung.

Mark stopped infornt of Taehyung and held his knees as he panted heavily.