"Chapter-69."

Taehyung unhurriedly pulled away and caressed her cheeks, and intertwined their hands tightly. Taehyung looked at Jisoo's eyes and saw tears; she was happy and sad at the same time.

Mixed emotions....

Her mother passed away and she finally met her family, but this wasn't it, she was angry at her man, he knew about her family and about her past but still kept quiet, she would wait for him to explain.

The glass door was swiftly moved down and Jisoo quickly turned her head towards the window. Jungkook turned his head and looked at both of them before saying:

"Noona, brother in law.....we are at our destination." Taehyung nodded quickly got down and rushed towards the other side of the car. Jisoo was about to detach the car door but Taehyung was quick enough.

She looked at the place and it was her mother's place yet her home. The door was already open and their were few muscular men standing near the door. Mr.park was already inside.

Jungkook quickly held her hand and rushed towards the door, without giving Taehyung any chances.

Taehyung sighed at his behavior, now that the Park siblings has reunited they would not let Jisoo to stay with him....

Kim Taehyung was waiting for Park Jimin and Park Seokjin. Their car was still on the way.

Jisoo entered the living room and saw her father sitting With another man, he looked familiar but she couldn't recognize him at first glance. She bowed her head out of respect and glanced at her father, he had a complicated expression which was hard to understand.

"Don't you remember me, Jimin's secret keeper?" Asked Elder Min. Jisoo was startled, she remembered that someone used to call her with this name but her brain doesn't seem to remember. She looked at Jungkook for help, he chuckled and looked at Elder Min.

"He is Mr. Oscar-Jae-Min if you remember sister." Said Jungkook, Jisoo head literally striked. It was her maternal grandfather, she remembered he met an accident in Busan and lost his sense. He is still alive?

(LOL Park Jisoo, your brain is becoming ridiculous.)

She again bowed her head and smiled brightly.

"Grandfather, I'm happy to see you." Elder Min smiled and gestured her to sit next to him. She unhurriedly walked towards him and took her sit. He placed  his hand on her head and smiled proudly.

"I'm so happy.......,I know you have struggled a lot and faced all by yourself but now you have us...., we should have found you both quickly but things weren't going well.....sigh, I'm really really proud of you and your beloved mother." Said Elder Min with mixed emotions.

Jisoo felt weak by his words, she remembered all through she went, she remembered her mother's cry. She remembered staying alone and lonely.
It wasn't easy, her mother had to fight and in the end she lost her life.

Mr.park started speaking when he saw Jisoo's eyes being glossy.

"I'm sorry princess, father wasn't able to take care of you properly....I should have taken care of you and your mother-.." Jisoo looked at him and shook her head as no.

"Dad, you took care of me very well...., but the circumstances weren't in our hands...I'm happy that we met each other after.....13 years."

13 years...

"....."

"....."

"..."

Elder Min scensed the atmosphere and immediately thought of changing the topic  he looked around and found a few pictures on the wall, the wall right behind the couch and said:

"Is that wall of achievements of my Jisoo?" Jisoo nodded....Jungkook swiftly got up and looked closely.

"Wow noona is this your graduation ceremony?" Jisoo nodded and said:

"Yeah" she got up and walked towards Jungkook and pointed towards the another frame. " this is white coat ceremony."

Jungkook smiled and unhurriedly grabbed it and showed those to Elder Min and Mr.park. In Korea it was a huge achievement for a women. She was appreciated and complimented by her father and grandfather.

"So is that means you will have to study further more so that you can have a hospital of your own in Korea?" Asked Jungkook and Jisoo nodded.

"If I study further more, than I can be a professor.." she said with a sweet voice which was enchanting.

She unhurriedly walked inside her mother's room with Jungkook. Jungkook stared at her mother's picture and smiled...his eyes were already tearing but he wasn't suppose to cry. He stood there with all the pain in his heart.

Jisoo walked towards the cabinet and pulled some sheets and suddenly a white satin cloth and a white box was about to hit the ground when Jungkook swiftly caught it and looked at thoroughly. He  pulled it closer to his nose and frowned even Jisoo looked closely she remembered witnessing it for a couple of times but the box was new.

"This is Dad's favorite fabric....I remember he once said that this was .....I don't remember but I think Brother Seokjin do know about this."

Jisoo frowned and thought for a while.

Why was her fathers fabric doing her and it wasn't old too. It seemed new.

Jungkook looked at the box it had a code but instantly placed it inside. He slowly looked at Jisoo and asked:

"Noona, do you know about Uncle Min?"

Jisoo nodded..

"He died...that's what mama was informed."

"Guk'k, what's with the plan thing.....Jimin oppa was talking about infront of Taehyung !"

"Noona do you know what mission was dad on? " Jisoo shook her head.

"I had no idea."

"Do you know why we were kidnapped?" Jisoo again shook her head.

"Was there a reason behind it too?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Because they wanted you-..." he was swiftly cut off when Park Jimin entered the room. Jungkook abruptly stopped.

Jimin looked around and felt his mother's place. He sighed and swiftly left with both of his siblings.

_____

The restaurant was classy and elegant, the light was warm and gentle. The swift movement of the crockery was heard. The table was filled with all Asian food. It was feast but the temperature of the room was dropping as each second passed by. Elder Min was sitting while glaring at Park Jimin.

Park Seokjin and Park Jungkook were totally immersed into eating without looking at anyone. Park Jisoo was sitting right between her maternal Grandfather and father. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung were seated right beside each other. After having a good amount of scolding from Elder Min, Park Jimin was silent throughout the lunch.

"Your mother was a good daughter, she was my only daughter... sigh, seeing you reminds me of your mother in her young 20s." Said Elder Min with a little smile on his wrinkled face.

Jisoo smiled and said nothing, but the silence didn't take place for long, Elder Min was speaking without a break. 

After lunch, Elder Min and Mr.park swiftly left with an excuse of important work, while Jungkook and Jisoo decided to go to Jisoo's hospital. Park Seokjin, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung who had nothing to do decided to go to Taehyung's office but Park Jimin decided to go with Park Jungkook and Park Jisoo because he didn't wanted to reveal the truth to Jisoo so soon.

They were about to leave when Jisoo's phone which was in Taehyung's pocket started buzzing, he unhurriedly removed it and looked at the caller ID, it was yeonjun...

He handed her phone and looked at Park Jimin who was already looking at him.

(Happy Yeonjun day 💜🥀...

Thank you so much for 10k reads I'm so happy.....oh gawd imma cry now!!!

Thank you guys for supporting my story I'm glad and thankful to you guys💜🥺)