"Chapter-70."

Jisoo unhurriedly answered the call, while her husband and brothers where making a decision:

"So hyung let's go to Taehyung's place." Park Jimin said, the room was silent only slight noise of air conditioner was heard.

"By the way, Taehyung when did you plan on the new branch? According to what we came to know from uncle the branch is in west of California." Park  Jimin said Park Jungkook had no idea what they were talking about but he knew that Kim groups main headquarters was in Seoul while their were a couple of branches in America and Europe.

"To be close to Jisoo." Kim Taehyung answered with a whipped smile. Park Jimin sighed while Park Seokjin had a smile on his face.

"Brother is law!!" Park Jungkook started and was glared by Park Jimin.

"Actually-- is marrying noona in the plan too? Will you divorce her?" Asked Jungkook, Park Seokjin unhurriedly tightened his grip on his glass while Park Jimin stared at Kim Taehyung.

Was he really going to divorce her?

Was marrying Jisoo in the plan?

Taehyung was about to answer but Jisoo was already there, probably she heard....

Kim Taehyung and Park Seokjin:

"......"

"....."

"....."

Jungkook sensed the tension and looked back to find Jisoo standing... Jisoo unhurriedly walked towards them and sat beside Jungkook and said while eyeing Kim Taehyung:

"How about we go to our place, because probably I'm on leave and one of my colleague is waiting there so.."

"Yeonjun?" Taehyung asked to which she hummed in response while looking at him.

After a while Taehyung and Park Siblings were on there way to maple residency. Park Jimin and Park Seokjin were in there car with guards while Park Jungkook and Park Jisoo were in Taehyung's car. The drive was silent, Jungkook was resting his head while Jisoo was looking out throughout the drive.

They reached maple residency, Jisoo swiftly got out and walked towards the elevator to find yeonjun. Taehyung and Jungkook just looked at Jisoo who didn't even wait for them. Taehyung looked at the seat beside him and found her bag and phone, a smile rose up on his lips. Taehyung grabbed them and unhurriedly got down from the car. Jungkook unhurriedly walked towards the elevator and stood beside Jisoo, while Park Jimin and Park Seokjin were looking at Taehyung who had a lady bag in his hand, Park Jimin eyed Kim Taehyung from head to toe before bursting into laughter. Kim Taehyung glared and said:

"Laugh's the one who himself carrys his girlfriends bag." Jimin abruptly stopped laughing and walked ahead leaving Kim Taehyung and Park Seokjin behind.

They were about to walk when guard swiftly walked towards them and said:

"Good afternoon sir, actually there is a gentleman who came this morning to me and asked about Missus, he looked suspicious so I didn't see what was coming, so I just said that we don't disclose matters of our people."

Taehyung and Seokjin looked at him and each other..

"If next time someone comes to ask that question again just let me know instantly." Taehyung said, the guard swiftly nodded and walked away.

Taehyung looked at Seokjin,

"So what we came to know is indeed true." Said Seokjin while looking straight. Taehyung looked at the elevator where no one was perfect, the cool breeze touched their smooth skin, Taehyung sighed and nodded.

_______

Jisoo and Yeonjun were sitting in living room with Jungkook and Jimin, Yeonjun was silent he didn't utter a word infront of Park Jimin and Park Jungkook,

"So, did you apply for new branch?" Asked Jisoo while passing the cup of flower tea to Yeonjun, he looked at her and nodded.

"I did but I think I don't actually have chances.."Jisoo nodded and passed another cup to Jimin and Jungkook. She unhurriedly stood up and sat beside Jungkook.

"Noona---" Yeonjun said and looked at Jungkook and Jimin before continuing.
"I actually wanted to talk to you about something really important." Jisoo understood and nodded. Jimin didn't mind Yeonjun but Jungkook did.

Jisoo and Yeonjun walked towards the balcony and stood there, while Jungkook immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at Jimin who was smiling mischievously while looking at his phone.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You will get to know..." said Park Jimin before pouring himself another cup.

"The tea is good." Said Park Jimin while Jungkook only hummed in response.

_______

"Noona, did you really marry president Kim?" Asked Yeonjun while Jisoo was looking straight towards the clear sky.

"Yeah..."was the only answer in her head. Yeonjun sighed, this was the nth time Yeonjun asking this question to Jisoo.

"And those two young men sitting are they really your siblings?" To which Jisoo looked at him and smiled, it was a genuine one. And here Yeonjun stopped talking and Just looked at the direction where Jisoo was looking.

After a few minutes Yeonjun again started:

"Noona, do you know that day, when professor Ji-ah wanted to talk to me and Mr.peter and Lisa." Jisoo looked at him with a frown and nodded.

"New year party?" Yeonjun smiled.

"That day aunty said....."

Flashback:

The room was filled with silence but not when Mr.peter started crying all of the sudden...

"So, is that mean you don't have much time?" Mr.peter asked to which Park Ji-ah nodded,

"I wanted to thank you for always taking care of my daughter, I know you are my husband's best friend but still I owe you alot......sigh,my Jisoo is grown up and she can make her decision by herself...."

"Professor Park...., noona does she know?" Yeonjun looked like he would end up crying anytime. Park Ji-ah shook her head.

"Don't worry, someone is already ready to held her hand, she will find someone...."

Lisa looked at Mr.peter and Park Ji-ah and sighed she unhurriedly grabbed her hand and said:

"Jisoo is strong and whereas about your family I hope you can meet them soon." said Lisa....

_______

"So, Mama knew this from the Start about Taehyung and my family?" Yeonjun nodded.

"Maybe, they met before." Said Yeonjun...

"No, I don't think they did.."

"It's okay noona, if you are happy then nothing matters."

Yeonjun swiftly walked inside leaving Jisoo behind, Jisoo was still thinking about what Yeonjun said.