"Don't leave alone"

Days passed by but there was no clue about Mr.Park's death.
But still the process of finding him didn't stop.

Mrs.Park was now calm she was suppressing all her emotions she was now alive only for her children.

_______

It was summer evening the sun shining bright, flowers blooming beautifully insects humming their song. The hot wind brushing on Jisoo's white porcelain like skin.

She was sitting on a big bench in between the huge playground. She looked pretty in a sleve less top paired with shorts which revealed her white smoth legs. Her hair tied in a ponytail she looked simply elegant.

Her twinkling eyes were viewing the beautiful flowers and the empty ground she felt peace her face had mixed emotions her mind had numerous thoughts which drived her crazy.
She was missing her father yes she was...
She wanted to have a beautifully and memorable summer this year with her brothers and parents but seems like fate had different plan for her.

Soon the empty ground was filled with young teenagers. Jisoo spotted someone familiar it was none other than Jimin running towards her.

Soon Jimin was infront of Jisoo panting heavily his hands were on his exposed knees he was sweating badly.
"What are you doing her huh?" Jimin questioned her with his heavy face.
Jisoo looked at him before jumping from the table and standing infront of him."Actually I wanted to play basketball with guk-k but he was still asleep so I came to play by myself but guess what I completely lost my mood of playing let's go home."

Jimin stared at her and immediately hugged her "Its okay even I miss father you don't have to lie to me. Apart from being twins we are best friends I know what you feel you know whatfeel....remember a part of me is in you and a part of you is in me you... you are my twin which means we share the same mentality, emotions and all which is left." Jisoo felt what he meant but couldn't help but laugh at the last part. Jisoo and Jimin were more like best friends who can understand each other without any conversation.

______

Meanwhile Inside the Min residence,
Seokjin was washing the vegetables and on the other hand Jungkook trying to cut vegetables soon his concentration was broken by Mrs.Park who seemed calm yet cold "Guk-k I will do that you help your brother." Mrs park approached him and took away the knife Jungkook just stared at her and immediately went to Seokjin, but apparently Seokjin was done with his job.

After a while Jimin and Jisoo were at home. Yoongi and Jungkook were setting the dining table and Seokjin and Mrs.Park were standing in the kitchen counter. Soon Mr Min(Yoongi's dad ) was sitting on the table followed by Mrs park and the rest of the children Jisoo was always beside Jungkook and Yoongi while Seokjin and Jimin were opposite to them. they were done with the meal and everyone were caught with there own work while Mrs.park and her brother were having conversation in study room.

Mr.Min was reading few documents and handing over to Mrs.park she silently went through them and said : "Brother I know that you don't want me to go back to Seoul but do you think that we can hide our self forever I-- I don't want to drag you in this mess already there is so much going on in your life --" before she could finish her sentence he started: "you are my younger sister and those kids are given brith by you I can't just watch them being killed. I'll protect them and you with all my will!" She was touched by his words.