"Lisa Monoban."

Jungkook helped her and quickly met her beautiful twinkling eyes.

They were beautiful.

Lisa definitely thought that she would not face him again ever but look she met him again.

Jungkook was happy the reason behind was unknown.

Lisa felt embarrassed she did remember what happened but she had no courage to face him.

She quickly averted her gaze and said with her eyes facing the ground.

Jungkook did really liked this girl.

"I'm sorry for yesterday night."

She quickly Said in her fluent english and ran away from him.

Jungkook had a feeling to run behind her but his body wasn't in his control.

He stood like a stone or statue for a while and then got back to his sense.

He quickly paced towards the elevator and directly headed toward his room.

The rest of the few days for Jungkook went smooth. He stayed in Thailand for a week.

He would wake up and have breakfast with his friends and then spend his evening by exploring Bangkok and end his day with his friends in clubs or in pool parties.

For Lisa it wasn't smooth at all. She only had one thought and that was: 'returning back to California.'

She didn't want to face Park Jungkook so she decided to move to her mother's place.

Lisa had a step sister named Luna.

She wasn't particularly her step sister.
Lisa's father had to marry Luna's mother because he was blamed for shaging Luna's mother and she was now baring his child.

The reason why Lisa's Mother and father took Lisa to California in very young age was because they didn't feel and wanted their child to face all the accusations and brawls.

Lisa was really a sensitive and emotional person. She would feel shy to express her feelings.

Lisa went through alot in her young age. She did feel jealous whenever she saw Luna and her father together.

Lisa was doted and loved dearly by her grandparents but everything changed when Luna came into the picture.

All the stuff toys and gifts which were probably bought to her all the time was now given to Luna.

She did felt kinda discrimination but she could do nothing but keep everything to herself.

When she was 12 they moved to California.

Lisa was a shy person. She would never interact with anyone until and unless people would persuade her.

She had only one routine, wake up attend school, study, eat and sleep.

She did feel lonely.

She met Jisoo when she started attending coaching classes near Jisoo's mother, Park Jiah.

Lisa was an average student, she did faced a lot of difficulties.

She changed plenty cochers but could not absorb studies.

She always wanted to become a doctor by hook or crook.

One day Lisa's mother found her a cocher which was none other than Park Jiah.

She was a chemistry lecturer.

Lisa started attending her classes and found it understanding but Park Jiah did notice that Lisa had kinda difficulty in understanding so she advised her to take a few special classes near her for a little more understanding and Lisa did agreed to her.

Lisa found that Park Jiah was her neighbor.

Lisa started visiting her place for studying.

Lisa always thought that Park Jiah was young, she never found anyone with Park Jiah.

But one day Lisa spotted Young beautiful girl probably around 14 years.

Lisa thought that she might be another girl who would attend special classes like her.

She really admired Park Jiah but Lisa was shocked when she heard the young beautiful girl calling Park Jiah mother.

Park Jisoo.

And one day Park Jiah said to Lisa's mother that she had 3 sons in Korea.

Jisoo started talking to Lisa and their started their friendship.

Jisoo was really pretty inside and out.

Lisa got to know more about Jisoo and she started changing her self.

She would share everything little thing with Jisoo.

She felt comfortable with her.

Jisoo was a caring and supportive friend. They both belonged to the same major.

So Jisoo did helped her alot in studies.

Lisa and Jisoo would look like sisters with their sweet bonding.

Lisa felt lucky after meeting Park Jisoo.

Here comes the saddest part of Lisa's Life.

Lisa was betrothed with Kim Hanbin in an very young age.

Hanbin was Lisa's grandparents choice.

Since childhood she was forced to be around Hanbin and take care of him.
And steadily she started liking him and made hundreds of efforts for him.

But he never valued them and cheated her by marrying her step sister

Luna.

Lisa started losing hope and started going on blind dates but nothing helped her.

In the end she moved forward and started living her life calmly.

After having one night stand with Park Jungkook she felt freaking embarrassed but also good.

The reason still unknown.

Lisa would vist her maternal side as often as she could.

Lisa's grandmother passed away when she was very young but she still had her grandfather and being the only grandchild Lisa was always doted and loved by her maternal side.

She was the legal heiress of Fiha Industries after her grandfather.

But Lisa was a doctor so Lisa's grandfather decided to gift the company to Lisa in her wedding if her husband is kind and a business man.

Lisa had to stay for a few days with her mother in Thailand.

She got the news about Jisoo losing her phone and gotta contact her.

Lisa really loved Jisoo.

Lisa's curiosity rushed when Jisoo said that she wanted to tell something important when she will be back.

Lisa had rush to board a flight and leave to California.

Lisa tried a survival times to get the secret out but Jisoo was smart enough.