" Ride for the second time."

It was Taehyung.

Jisoo let out a sigh of relief. She didn't knew how to thank him orelse she would be raped or something might have happened to her. But then she realized that she knows how to protect her self she is good at karte.

She looked at him he was handsome as always. He was wearing his tailored suit and had a thick black trench coat on.

His eyes were deadly dark. Jisoo looked at the man on the ground and again looked at the handsome man standing infront of her.

"Thank you again president Kim." Jisoo said with a genuine smile her heart shaped lips were so adorable.

Taehyung looked at her and a soft smile appeared on his face. He just nodded and said:" Why are you walking alone her in this hushed street it already late."

Jisoo glanced around and said:" my car wasn't commencing and I had a long way to home so this was the short cut so..." she paused but Taehyung looked at her and said:" You could have taken a cab."

Jisoo realized about it. She coverd her eyes and forehead with the palm to hide the embarrassment but she would never let her pride down she quickly said:" well I was not able to find one."

Taehyung knew that the girl infront of  him is bold but fragile as well. She would never let her pride down and she would never try to seek attention.

She quickly bowed and started walking. Taehyung sighed and said:" Ms.Jisoo come I will give you a ride."

Jisoo turned her head back and shook her head and again started walking. Taehyung was now confirmed that this girl is also stubborn. He walked across the street and sat inside his car and commanded Jack to follow Jisoo.

Jisoo was silently walking but a car was stopped right beside her. She halted her steps and looked Kim Taehyung was the one. He signalled her to come inside but she again declined politely.

" Thank you so much president Kim but I can actua-" she was immediately cut off by Taehyung.

"Ms.Jisoo you can trust me and it's already pretty late and it's not safe in this hushed street so please hop inside the car."

It was not a invitation but it was a order Jisoo felt that way. She slowly got inside and apologized and thanked him.

The car was warm which felt really good to Jisoo. And the man beside her Made her feel comfortable. She glanced at him. When he felt that she was staring him he averted his gaze from the documents and looked at her. She quickly looked away.

Taehyung just smiled and started reading his documents.

Soon Taehyung dropped Jisoo and she sincerely thanked him this was the second time he gave her a ride.

Jisoo entered her home placed her bag on the sofa and entered her room she took a warm shower and then started preparing for the next day. When she arranged her outfit for the next day and also important files she headed toward kitchen made herself a cup of milk tea and went in her study room.

She had to write a couple of reports on few particular patients and also she had to study about upcoming surgery which was  really important.

She reached home around ten. She was done with all her preparations by 11:30 she started working and was so immersed in her work that it was already past 1.

She glanced at the watch on her study table and sighed there was even a picture of herself and her mother's.
A hot tear escaped her eye.

She quickly wiped it and started packing the files. When she was done she went to her mother's room to sleep.

She felt her presence in that particular room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile Taehyung dropped Jisoo home he reached his home a little late because it was a little long to way to his home.

Taehyung entered his flat and swiftly removed his trench jacket and hanged it on the hanger. He removed his coat and tie slowly.

He calmly sank on the sofa and Closed his eyes. But the peace was ruined by a phone call.

Taehyung glaned at the caller id and answered it. He could hear only nagging from the other side of the call.

"Taehyung~ah when are you coming back to Korea huh?"

"Comeback soon and I have arranged a meeting with a pretty good woman."

" I know I know that I should not arrange ant blind dates for you but you know what all my friends grandsons who are of your age are already married and are blessed with kids. Taehyung even I want to see your kids even I want great grandchildren. I don't know when I am going to experience my ladt breaths i am counting days you know right. I want to see you getting married fulfill my wish dear Taehyung."

Taehyung sat properly and pinched the space between his brows and said:"Grandmother, let me speak... you didn't even ask your grandson how is he? And went straight to have great grand kids." He sighed

"I know you must be fine. What's there in asking."the soft yet raspy voice was heard from the other line.

Taehyung sighed and they soon the grandmother and grandson duo had a small talk and he hung up.

He sighed and went inside the bathroom to take a shower to release the stress. He was back after a good shower and sat on his bed with his laptop. He worked on his laptop till the dawn.

And finally took a small nap and woke up when his phone buzzed it was an alarm.

Taehyung got up and washed up. He barely had any sleep.
He was observing and typing down the data about the upcoming project.

+

Jisoo woke when she heard her alarm and was still in bed. She was about to get down when a question popped out of no where.

"Why was president Kim in that area at that Moment?" Jisoo said loudly she was thinking real hard and finally came to a conclusion.

"President Kim was also there for some business."

Jisoo sighed and got down to get ready for the so called important meeting.