"Chapter-82."

The kitchen was filled with a good sour aroma. Park Jungkook was done placing all the dishes and crockery on the table. He  walked back to kitchen placed the sweet dish Jisoo made inside the refrigerator.

The door of master bedroom was swap open by Lisa. Jisoo and Lisa walked out of the room. Lisa looked dull while Jisoo was offended. Jisoo turned her head and looked at Lisa who was already looking at her. She sighed and guided her towards the living room. Jisoo was about to walk back to the kitchen but stopped abruptly when she heard door bell. She quickly walked towards the door and swiftly opened it.

"What took you so long?" Jisoo asked, Park Jimin who was walking inside with a brown paper bag. He was alone, Jisoo looked outside to find no trance of Kim Taehyung.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jisoo asked, Jimin looked at her and smiled sarcastically and answered her:

"I killed him on our way back." Park Jimin turned his head to prevent laughing infront of his sister. He spotted a girl who looked young and had good facial features. He was about to greet her when he heard Jisoo's voice:

"Why would you do that?"

"Because he married my sister without letting me know." Jimin said and walked towards the living room. He had a eye contact with Lisa.

"Fine, I'm joking he is on his way up don't worry he will come back soon."

Jisoo heard footsteps coming near to her, she looked behind and found Taehyung walking towards their condo. He looked fine. He was also holding a brown paper bag and his coat was on his other hand, He was only left in his white shirt and blazer.

"Where have you been?" Jisoo asked while walking towards him. He stopped and smiled at her.

"Was talking to the security guard." He said, Jisoo swiftly grabbed his coat and was about to take the paper bag but Taehyung stopped her.

"It's okay let's go inside...did your friend come?"

"Yeah."

They both unhurriedly walked inside Meanwhile Jimin and Lisa were introducing themselves.

Taehyung unhurriedly closed the door, while Jisoo stood there seeing Park Jimin being all gentleman and professional.

"Good evening, I'm Park Jimin....Park Jisoo's twin." He greeted and offered his hand for handshake.

She is married to Kim Taehyung right? So why still Park Jisoo?

"Good evening, Lisa Monoban  Kim Jisoo's best friend nice to meet you." She said and had a handshake with him.

(LOL, Lisa deserves a good amount of appreciation.)

"So, you are Lisa! Heard a lot about you." Jimin said while placing the paper bag on the table.

"Well, I'm simply a resident doctor so I wonder what you heard." Lisa said and looked at Jungkook who just walked out of the kitchen. Jimin quickly turned his head and looked at Jisoo who wasn't asking him anymore questions.

Taehyung was already beside her. He smiled unwillingly. They both looked good together.  Jisoo quickly walked towards the kitchen after hanging Taehyung's jacket on the radar.

"Good evening, President Kim." Lisa greeted Kim Taehyung with all respect and Taehyung returned her greet.

"Good evening, Dr.Monoban......"

Jungkook was silent throughout the introduction. He looked at Jisoo who was busy in the Kitchen. He walked back to the kitchen and looked at her.

"Noona, Lisa is still a resident doctor?"

Jisoo understood and without judging him she nodded and said:

"Yeah, she will be official in three months." Jungkook nodded and without making it obvious he asked her again.

"When did you become official doctor?"

"En, eleven months before." Jisoo said, looked at Park Jungkook.

"Place this on the dining table, Dad and grandfather might be here." Jungkook nodded and grabbed the plate full of vegetables before walking out.

Jisoo sighed heavily and walked out of the kitchen to see Lisa and Park Jimin talking professionally while Park Jungkook was being far from them and Kim Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

Jisoo walked back to there shared bedroom and walked towards their walking closet which even had a small laundry bag which had the red stained bedsheet. It was her blood and the sign of her losing her virginity. She remembered that it was Taehyung who changed the sheets. She blushed and felt embarrassed.

The scenes from yesterday's night played into her head. And here she blushed again. Taehyung who was standing by the door looked at her. He could see her back. He approached her and quickly grabbed her hand pulling and turning her towards him. Jisoo looked at him and tried hard not to blush.

"Dad and grandfather are here. They are waiting for you." Taehyung said and Jisoo quickly freed herself from his grip. Taehyung smiled and brushed her hair with his fingers.

"Where is Seokjin oppa? Isn't he coming?"

"He is here too." Taehyung said.

Jisoo and Taehyung quickly walked out of the room. Jisoo looked at her father and grandfather. She approached them

"Father, grandfather." She greeted them  and sat beside them.

"Sooya, I can see you have cooked a lot of food I'm afraid that Park Jimin and Jungkook won't have anything left to eat." Oscar-Jae-Min said while eyeing Park Jimin and Park Jungkook who were already on sitting on the dining table.

"Don't worry grandfather you eat as much as you want anyway you are getting old." Park Jimin said and laughed his ass off.

"Hey, you Jimin Park.....I'm still young I can move around without a stick and run around without you, don't say anything about age, age is just a number." Jisoo looked at her father who was massaging the space between his brows. She smiled at her grandfather's words but couldn't help laughing when she saw elder Min walking towards dining to have a debate with Park Jimin about age.

Park Seokjin and Kim Taehyung were seated on single seater sofa. Lisa was just sitting quietly feeling nervous.

"Father, meet Lisa." Mr.park looked at her and smiled before saying:

"I already met her sooya...." Jisoo looked at Taehyung and Seokjin who were having a serious conversation.

"I'm glad that you took tution near Ji-ah....she actually teaches really well." Here Mr.park and Lisa got a topic to talk.

"Aunty was the one who actually got me here orelse I wonder how could I even be here.... she has a huge impact on my grades."

Jisoo felt good by seeing her family happy. She always wanted to have a happy family in past but fate always plans opposite to what we think.