"Chapter-55."

It was a pretty hectic day for Jisoo. After having one conference meeting with her department. She was already busy in clinical rounds.

On the other side Taehyung was quite busy as well. He had a couple of days before leaving for the inspection trip for the new branch.

Now that it was revealed that Taehyung was the legal owner of the hospital he had to be there during the inspection.

He was talking to Mark about the upcoming event for the new branch.

"Boss,the event will be organized by our directors so there is no need to worry and about the inspection we will leave tomorrow morning.., I have already arranged all the papers in this files."

Taehyung was reading through the report from finance department on his table.

"How are things going in the life spring hospital ?" Taehyung asked without even raising his head to look at Mark his assistant.

"Boss, everything looks fine according to what our men observed there,  Dr.Wicky was the one who always created trouble for Missus and now I guess Dr.Gina has realised her mistakes but every single time she moves forward to ask for forgiveness....it's always Dr.Wicky who brain washes her."

Mark sighed as he finished. Taehyung was done reading he swiftly scrawled his signature at the bottom right and raised his head to look at Mark.

"Both will seek for forgiveness." Taehyung said with darkness seen in his eyes clearly. Taehyung handed Mark the report and massaged his forehead forsure he was tired. It was already past six in the evening.

Taehyung couldn't even make time for lunch with her. Jisoo did call him but he was so busy with his work that he couldn't answer her call.

After calling Taehyung for a couple of times, she tried calling Mark and He informed her that Taehyung was very busy with the upcoming event so she decided to send him lunch.

When he received the lunch box, he felt happy. Jisoo was off duty during lunch time so she was at home, she did had time to cook lunch for him.

After lunch she returned to hospital.

After a hectic day, the couple reached home. After having a quick and light dinner, Jisoo decided to take a shower.

Taehyung was done with dishes. When he reached his room Jisoo was not present so she was still showering but he couldn't hear any sort of noise from the bathroom.

He decided to wait for her. Time passed eventually and he still didn't hear anything from bathroom and decided to call her.

He paced towards the bathroom and knocked the door but no response.

"Jisoo?"

"Are you alright?"

The lights in the study room were off and definitely she said that she wants to take a shower.

He stayed quite for a while and then knocked harder this time and got response.

"Jisoo? Are you alright? Are you inside?"

"I'm inside." Jisoo responded but her voice sounded pale and it didn't go unnoticeable by Taehyung.

"What's wrong? " he asked but he was answered by silence.

After a few minutes he called her again:

"Jisoo?"

"Taehyung, I'm not alright... I'm on my periods and." She answered him.

Taehyung stayed quite and answered her:

"Open the left drawer near the switch board."

Jisoo did as he said and found sanitary napkins.

Wait! Why does he have these?

Does he have any other women in his life?

Why are these near him?

Maybe he...

After a while Jisoo came out looking pale in her night gown.

Taehyung looked at her and handed her hot bag. He knew about period cramps and he didn't want his wife to suffer with those cramps so he decided to help her.

Taehyung unhurriedly checked her body temperature by placing his hand on her forehead.

Jisoo looked at him with confusions written all over her face.

"How do you feel?" Taehyung asked while helping her to walk towards the bed.

"I'm tired." She said as she layed her head down on the pillow Taehyung helped her in adjusting the quilt and unhurriedly walked towards his side of bed and layed his body on the bed and said:

"Take leave from hospital." He said while switching the lights off but Jisoo swiftly turned them on and said:

"Why? I'm fine."

"Missus, take rest I won't be here for three days and in my absence I don't want you to over work and now you are on your periods so better take leave." Jisoo did feel a little shy when he mentioned about periods.

"I'm fine trust me."

"Okay, but make sure you have your meals on time and don't over work." Jisoo nodded and Taehyung smiled, he closed his eyes placed his head on the pillow.

"By the way, how do you have..... sanitary napkins with you." She asked in a low voice.

His eyes were still closed while he answered her:

"Delete those nonsense from your brain, you are my wife and taking care of your each and everything is my responsibility."

Jisoo felt guilty and embarrassed. She was definitely cursing herself inside. She swiftly turned towards the other side and closed her eyes out of embarrassesment.

"I don't have any other women in my life expect you." He said clear enough for Jisoo to hear. She felt some sort of relief.

"I--" she had no words to continue. She kept quite.

"Aren't you going to shower." She asked him.

"No, I don't feel like taking a shower." He answered swiftly in a calm manner.

"Ohh... so are you leaving tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah." He said.

"When are you coming back?"

"After 3 days...!"

Jisoo just hummed in response.

"If you want I can return at night and leave in morning?" He asked to which she swiftly responded.

"No, it's okay. Just stay there.., you will be tired and yeah don't miss your meals."

"Sure, I will let Mark stay here with you."

"No, you need Mark more and what would he do with me."

"He will stay by your side incase if you need anything."

"No need I will be fine."