"The beginning."

The night passed quickly, Taehyung was still busy making arrangements.

For Jisoo the night wasn't boring.. the only thought which kept her disturbing was,

Was my decision correct ?

Will this marriage work?

Will I be a good wife?

Will I be able to find my lost happiness ?

What would be his reaction after knowing my past?

Will he still stay with me?

These thoughts were making her insaan!

Jisoo quickly took a shower and got dressed up. She quickly chugged on a white shirt with black pants on.

She paired it with a long black trench coat. She quickly plated her hair into a ponytail.

She unhurriedly walked to her cabinet and grabbed file which obviously contained the necessary papers for marriage certificate.

It was still 8 am in the morning and Jisoo being a morning person was ready the only thing she had to do now was having breakfast.

She went inside the kitchen and searched for a quick instant food.. but their was a sharp noise of bell which distributed her.

She unhurriedly went towards the door wondering who might be this early to visit her.

She opened the door to be greeted by the most handsome face yet her soon husband to be Kim Taehyung.

He was wearing a turtle neck fit paired with trouser and black long boots also he wore a long brown trench coat. The fit was really complimenting his skin color and brown eyes.

Jisoo smiled and let him inside,
Taehyung unhurriedly detached his boots and entered the living room and he could smell garlic being fried in butter.

Taehyung was about to say something when Jisoo asked him:

"Taehyung have you eaten already?"

The way Jisoo addressed him for the very first time with his name sounded music to his ears.

"Actually not."

Taehyung said with a soft look on his face.

Jisoo nodded and said:

"Well let's eat together."

Taehyung nodded, Jisoo unhurriedly paced towards kitchen. Taehyung removed his trench coat and folded his long sleeves and walked towards kitchen.

Jisoo tied her hair in a neat bun while she was cooking. Taehyung looked at her for a while and wondered how could someone look so beautiful even while cooking... he glanced at the stove where Jisoo was cooking, it looked so good.

Jisoo looked at him and raised her brows and asked:

"Do you need anything?"

Taehyung shook his head as no and said:

" I will help you...,Is there anything I can do?"

Jisoo smiled,

"It's almost done, thank you."

"You don't have to be formal within a few minutes you will be my wife and don't thank me I didn't did anything for you yet to thank me."

Jisoo looked at him and averted her gaze.

"Well can you help me in setting the table?"

Taehyung nodded and Jisoo signalled him to grab two plates from the top cabinet.