"Chapter-88."

Boram was running her mouth, but her gaze became sharp when she glared at Taehyung, "if your best friend and brother hadn't mentioned it to me, we would still have no idea about it. How long are you together?"

Taehyung turned to lock his eyes with Boram. "We are already married, she is your granddaughter-in-law and we are staying together legally. Jisoo greet her formally."

Granddaughter-in-law?

Married?

Legally?

So all that she heard was true?

Those phrases made the old lady's blood pressure rocket-sky high.

Boram widened her eyes and looked at the young couple infront of her, she rolled around before she came back to senses locking her gaze on Jisoo's pretty face she asked: "Taehyung mentioned that you guys are married?"

Jisoo nodded shyly and said:

"Hello grandmother, I'm sorry we couldn't come directly to south Korea and couldn't talk to you."

Jisoo's reply made the quick-witted Boram stunned for some time. Her eyes darted between both of them repeatedly as her body seems to get froze.

Not knowing what to say, the news indeed shocked the elder. She was the one who mentioned him to get married first.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung uneasily, her eyes screaming for help. He noticed her intentions and smiled at her before setting his gaze at Boram.

Boram came back to her sense and an odd expression as light flashed through her sharp eyes, as she grinded  at two of them, staring at Taehyung her eyes squarely in the eyes as equipped.
"I'm not very traditional I'll accept since you both are married. However, since you both married in such a hurry could it be......?

The old lady's sharp eyes were fixed on Jisoo's stomach as she grinded like a cunning fox, "Did you not take safety precautions and had an accident."

"Pfft."

Jisoo was drinking tea and upon hearing that speculation, she started coughing and spurted out of her mouth.
Taehyung reacted quickly and wiped the tea on her dress and mouth with the help of tissue.

"What nonsense are you talking about? Don't you have anything else in your mind?" Taehyung frowned towards Boram. At the same time, he placed a hand on Jisoo's back protectively and asked: "How are you feeling?"

Jisoo raised her head inorder to indicate that she was fine, but her face was red. All of the sudden she felt that it was very hot. She glared at Taehyung and wanted him to explain.

Boram thought that her assumption was correct after seeing Taehyung being so concerned about Jisoo. Otherwise they wouldn't have gotten married so quickly.

Boram looked around and didn't find him. She looked at Taehyung who was looking at Jisoo with concern. She unhurriedly asked:

"Where is your brother?, he came with me."  Boram said, and was about to get up when Taehyung stood up and walked towards the door to check. Jisoo was confused Taehyung had a brother too? Who?

Boram, started asking Jisoo various questions and later, Taehyung entered the room with someone else behind.

Jisoo looked at him and it was yeonjun. What was he doing here?

Yeonjun ?

Yeonjun was Taehyung's younger brother ?

He came forward and sat beside Boram with a small guilty smile towards Jisoo. She stared at him and then looked at Taehyung for explanation.