"Chapter-97"

Jisoo was proud but somewhere she was suprised, she couldn't help but look at Park Seokjin and Kim Taehyung who were trying to stifle their laugh. Yeonjun was still sleepy but somehow managed to stay awake, while Mark and Jack were following them.

After a breif demonstration, they finally reached Jisoo's department. Basically it was alot advanced. They reached Jisoo's cabin it wasn't actually for her but incase she wanted to stay in California then Taehyung would also consider it.

"So, Dr.Jisoo this particularly designed for you, it's  designed with highly advanced level of architecture. The lighting is very warm and will not hurt your eyes, the desk and chair is made with fine marine-grade polymer wood...." He continued and Jisoo calmly listened to him, Seokjin and Taehyung stood outside while Yeonjun was standing with standing inside Jisoo's cabin. It was rather alot big compared to her previous cabin in Springfield hospital.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked inside and pulled Yeonjun outside, he was showing Yeonjun his cabin, if he was planning to give Jisoo the best then he would also give his brother the pre-eminent.

________

After a casual walk around Kim Taehyung and Jisoo left for the hotel, definitely Taehyung wasn't planning to drive back home.

Park Seokjin and Park Jungkook were right behind them, they were all staying in the same hotel.

After reaching the hotel, Jisoo was really tired. She had coffee to resist her sleep. It was already past five in the morning, Jisoo quickly placed Taehyung's coat on the couch and plopped on the bed. Taehyung was still downstairs. After a while Taehyung entered the room and witnessed his wife already sleeping, he placed the brown paper bag on the couch and walked towards the otherside of the bed before laying beside her under the covers.

He moved closer to her and hugged her tightly, he moved closer to her ear and whispered, "Missus!"

Jisoo wasn't a deep sleeper so she hummed in response, Taehyung took a deep breath and continued, "I bought you clothes, let's change!"

"Taehyung, I don't even feel like talking you want me to change?" She Whined.

"It'll be convenient hmm, be good and quickly change okay?"

"I'm fine...." she couldn't complete her sentence when she heard him saying,

"Missus change or it won't take long for me to change your clothes." Jisoo heard him and thought if he changed her clothes, it would definitely not stop there. She quickly opened her eyes, she turned her head towards him and said,

"That would be better, can you help me change?" Jisoo teased him, Taehyung stared at her and smiled seductively.

"You better not be joking!"

"I don't joke President Kim."

Taehyung swiftly got up so did Jisoo, he definitely did help her change but Jisoo didn't give him chance to go futher, she quickly layed her body on the bed and pulled the covers over her head. Taehyung sighed and realized that she just pulled his leg.

He smiled and got rid of his clothes. He was only in his boxers. He got inside the covers and hugged his wife. He kissed her earlobe.

After a while the couple were already asleep.

___________

South Korea :

"Be quick and make sure that all the arrangements are made before they come here!" Park Jimin ordered his assistant. Roseanne his fiancé was sitting right next to him with a huge file in her hand.

"Hoseok oppa has already reached there, he is eagerly waiting to meet her." She said as she placed the file on Park Jimin's table.

Park Jimin was about answer her when the door flew open revealing Min Yoongi.

"Park Jimin aren't you coming to the manor? all the arrangements are done, Roseanne's things are also moved there. All requirements of both the girl are available in the manor." Min Yoongi said as he sank down on the sofa.

"Let's go tonight." He looked at Roseanne as he continued, "I believe that you can take care of my sister well Hmm!" He patted her head and smiled, Roseanne gave him an assuring smile before looking at Min Yoongi.

"Is dad going to reveal the truth to Jisoo? But wasn't it decided that he would reveal the past here?"

"Dad wanted Jisoo to know it first before everyone, he wanted her to come here and Start a new life with Kim Taehyung." Park Jimin answered and Min Yoongi nodded his head in agreement.

"I hope that she will be strong! No matter what the truth is!"

"She is strong hyung, she is!" Park Jimin said with a proud smile on his face.

"I spoke to her a few days ago, she looks a lot better now." Min Yoongi said while, looking at the ground. His eyes were shining bright as he mentioned it.

"All thanks to Kim Taehyung." Park Jimin said with a small smile on his face, as he said that Roseanne and Min Yoongi looked at him and raised their brows.

Park Jimin looked at them,

"What?"

"You wanted to kill Kim Taehyung because he married your sister now it's you who wants to thank him for making your sister happy." Roseanne said continued by Min Yoongi.

"You decide to Kill him, as soon as you get  there weren't you?"

Park Jimin shook his head and looked at both of them before saying:

"Kim Taehyung is my childhood buddy, I know things that people don't know, we spent half of our lifes together, if I had to get my sister married than,I would have chosen Kim Taehyung, moreover I can't let my sister stay single for the rest of her life right so getting her married to Kim Taehyung isn't a bad deal. " He stopped and sighed before closing his eyes and continuing,

"I trust him and believe that he would make my sister the happiest girl in the world."

Suddenly Roseanne started clapping, Park Jimin quickly opened his eyes to witness Roseanne standing and clapping her hands while Min Yoongi saluting him.

"I'm happy that you understood Park Jimin." Min yoongi said and Roseanne nodded her head in agreement. Park Jimin sighed at their gestures and stood before saying,

"I'll check over things and how everything is going on!" Park Jimin left after giving a peck on Roseanne's forehead.

Min Yoongi shook his head,

"Silly boy!"

******
I'm going to end, "Good for us" Season 1 and start season 2 right on my birthday and after that I might as well take break for a week or so because I have my midterms.