"Chapter-77."

Jisoo blushed at his remark and averted her gaze. Taehyung unhurriedly opened his eyes before looking at her.

Taehyung smiled that she wasn't looking at him, she was embarrassed, shy and happy.

She felt some sort of happiness, the reason was unknown..

Maybe because she gave herself to him. Taehyung unhurriedly brushed her hair and pecked her lips. Before quickly pinning her down. Jisoo was shocked he was actually serious when he asked.

" T-Taehyung, it late already aren't you going to work?" Jisoo inquired, while covering her chest with quilt. The room was already bright.

"I'm the boss Mrs.Kim so...." he bent his body a little bit till he reached Jisoo's ears, he smiled a little. There cheeks touched a little, he whispered in her ears, which sent shivers to her body.

"I can go when ever I want." His deep voice, Taehyung smiled and kissed her lips and forehead before plopping beside her. Jisoo looked at him again but this time Taehyung did nothing but pulled her body towards him and closed his eyes.

"Sleep for a little while, your body must be sore....I have already informed Jeremy so you can go to work later."

Jisoo turned her body towards him, she was indeed planning on going late because she wasn't able to move her lower body properly. Though Taehyung was really gentle and slow, Jisoo still felt the pain and thought that the first sex would leave this pain and it was normal.

Taehyung woke up earlier than Jisoo to inform her assistant. He loved his wife and that was clear and now the only thing he was waiting for was her confession.

Jisoo felt comfortable and relaxed when she was with him. She realized that she started developing feelings for him, and those feelings has reached to a point were she don't want to live without him.

Taehyung sensed her stare and said:

"If you want you can stop working and stay at home."  Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at her.

"I have studied real hard and I really don't want too..... " Jisoo said and Taehyung chuckled before placing his palm on her cheek.

"You can be my personal assistant and my personal doctor too." Taehyung winked and Jisoo hit his arm before saying.

"You have Mark and I'm fine being a doctor in hospital but i will keep your offer in my mind." Jisoo said with a wink and Taehyung realized that she was playing along with him.

He smiled before saying:

"Well, looks like have to hire an assistant." Jisoo  stared ar him, she remembered Mark handing Taehyung details of the people who interviewed in his company for assistant position and she also rememberd majority of them were females.

She stared at him, turned her head. She wasn't mad but was thinking about it deeply. After thinking for a long while she said:

"You should actually hire a assistant isn't hard for you and Mark?" Here tone was serious and jealously was clearly heard.

(Alexa play jealously jealously by Olivia rodrigo.)

Taehyung sensed it and quickly pinned her down. Jisoo was protesting this time. But Taehyung didn't let her go instead he started nuzzling her sweet spot which makes Jisoo giggle.

"Taehyung stop....." But Taehyung didn't, he definitely said that on purpose to see her reaction. After what looked like half a day Taehyung stopped and Jisoo abruptly stopped laughing.

There was an intense stare contest. They were immersed into each other, Taehyung wanted to keep her with him always, not let her go even for a second, while Jisoo really felt happy and crazy with his stare.

He quickly bent his body and kissed her lips gently and she did respond to his kiss, there lips moved in sync.

Taehyung unhurriedly pulled away and looked at his wife.

"Tie me down with a child, if you feel like I might leave you...........which will never happen."

_______

The sound of steps moving back amd forth was clearly heard. A old women in her 70s with looking elegant was moving back and forth while holding the space between her brows.

"How can he marry without informing us? I know today kids have there own preferences but atleast letting us know about the girl......sigh..., I'm going mad."

There was also a man with his instinct aura sitting on the couch while sipping on the tea, looked at his women before saying:

"Relax, don't stress ask your younger grandson he might have an idea or might know the whole tea...."

The women stared at him before saying:

"Even if he knows the truth he will never spill to us.....I will have to go to find out." She quickly left the spacious room with the sound of cleck of her heels was heard.

The old man, looked at his women before shaking his head and saying:

"She wanted him to get married and now that he is she isn't happy."

He sighed before placing the cup on the table.

_________

"Your sister is really really pretty..." Roseanne said in a sweet tone from the other side of the phone.

"En, she is...." Jimin said, while sipping his coffee and looking at the beautiful view  from his French window.

"Do you think she will like me?" Roseanne asked as her voice started to drop with each word. Jimin smiled and said:

"I have already shown her your picture" Roseanne was silent for a moment before asking.

"What did she say?"

"She said not to marry you...." Said Park Jimin with a mischievous smile. He was answered by silence and then sobs.

"Are you crying?" Jimin asked in a heavy tone.

She didn't respond to him. He sighed and said.

"Babe, I was just kidding...she loved you and was eagerly waiting to meet you."

"Jimin, please don't......"

"Okay, you doubt on my words right ask Jungkook." He turned his head and looked at Jungkook who was playing game on his cell phone. He walked towards him and handed him his phone which wasn't taken.

Jungkook was so busy that he didn't glance at him at all.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes, hyung?"

"Tell Roseanne what Jisoo said about her."

"How will I know, I was eating when you both were talking..." He said still not averting his gaze from the phone.

And that was enough to add fuel to the fire. The call was instantly hang up. Jimin sighed and called her again but the call wasn't answered.

Jungkook was just done with his game, he looked at Jimin who looked anxious.

"Well, I remember I know..." Jimin looked at Jungkook, anger clearly seen on his face. And Jungkook didn't notice it and started talking:

"She said, Roseanne looked beautiful and charming....compatabile with Jimin--" he was instantly cut off when Jimin grabbed his collar and there was again a good fight  in the room.