"Chapter-50."

Taehyung quickly took his seat, while Mark and Jack sat beside him. Taehyung's eyes were scanning the entire room to find Jisoo and he caught her and too not make it obvious he turned towards Jack and acted like talking to Jack.

Jisoo did the same but she did not avert her gaze from her husband but when Mr.Philip started speaking, she had to pay attention.

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, so sorry to host this abrupt meeting, actually this was important so let's start.
So as everyone knows here that we have constructed and built a knew Springfield hospital in the west corner of city so as we all know that the Springfield family has its own custom since decade's so we are going to follow them...the custom is." He looked at everyone and said:

"The senior doctors and as well as a few  young Doctors will be transferred to the new branch after seeing the votes received from directors and senior doctors. Their will also be an increase in salary. So let's start the process but before that I have a very important news to all of you so as we all know that this new branch was constructed on demand by my  grandfather we already have so many branches but having one in west is new but unfortunately my grandfather passed away and their was no heart to construct it so we decided to sell it and finally we got our hospital in good hands....I would like to introduce the owner of the New Springfield hospital in West corner of the city."

Every one started eyeing each other. While on the other hand Taehyung was gazing towards Jisoo. Dr.Harry did notice it and whispered in Jisoo's ear:

"Looks like president Kim is interested in you." Jisoo looked at him and shook her head, Taehyung noticed Dr.harry being close to his wife but their thoughts and conversations were stopped when the owner was announced.

"The one and only young and talented President Kim Taehyung from Kim Group." It was more like an award ceremony for everyone when Mr.Philip announced his name.

Taehyung got up and smiled at everyone and finally locked his eyes on Jisoo.

His wife.

"This hospital is a gift for someone special to me and thank you Mr.Philip  and Mr.peter for taking care of my hospital."

He looked at everyone and Said again:

"I would look forward to work with the upcoming staff of my Springfield hospital thank you and also I would like to treat dinner tonight look forward to it."

With this being said Taehyung was seated again and Mr.Philip started:

"So the voting will be announced tonight in the dinner so..." with this meeting went on and it was all about Springfields achievements it this year.

Taehyung and Jisoo did steal glances at each other. Jisoo was definitely stunned when Taehyung was announced as the owner of the hospital and when he said for someone special he did see Jisoo at that Moment but she just shrugged it.

The meeting was finally concluded and  people in the meeting room independently started congratulating Taehyung while, Taehyung Just nodded and finally it was Jisoo who was infront of him.

"Congratulations President Kim."Jisoo said. Jisoo did notice that he wasn't shaking hands or embracing anyone so she just said and was about to walk away when Taehyung moved his hand forward to shake.

Jisoo smiled and shook their hands,probably every other individual was done it was only Dr.harry and Dr.Jisoo.

Harry did notice it.

Quickly after that Jisoo left the conference room and Taehyung was still busy in the meeting room discussing about it.

The day passed swiftly and it was already dinner time all the directors and Senior and junior Doctors were looking forward to the dinner.