"Chapter-57."

Taehyung unhurriedly walked towards the kitchen and his eyes landed on his beautiful women who was flipping the egg carefully she was so focused and didn't notice his presence.

Taehyung unhurriedly walked towards the dining and saw the table was filled with food he again looked at the women working in the kitchen and walked towards her.

She was about to turn when her sight was Greeted by his face.

"Good morning." Jisoo greeted him with her pale face, it was obvious that she was in pain but still bared it. Taehyung felt helpless this was something that he couldn't control.

[Authour: what? Kim Taehyung you can!! just bed her bed her!!]
Let me know if you want smut!!

He smiled and patted her head.
"Good morning."

Taehyung casually grabbed the plate from her and walked back to the dining table and placed it on.

Jisoo followed him, he was still in his casual fit, he looked good though. Taehyung looked strict, cold and authorative, which made him look distant and hard to approach when he was in his suit but at home he would usually be in his casuals.

Jisoo felt lucky to have him, the way he took care of her last night was enough to melt her heart.

She did remember her parents, her father was the same. He would usually help Park Jiah in most of her works and make things easy for her.

Taehyung looked at her and found her already looking at him and couldn't help but smile before receiving a light slap on his arm after his statement.

"Do I look more delicious than the food!!"  Jisoo slaped his hand and walked towards the chair opposite to him, Taehyung didn't feel any pain in his arm. He started laughing to piss Jisoo more.

"Keep laughing you won't get breakfast today." Jisoo said and Taehyung instantly went silent.

Was he scared of his wife?

The Ceo of Kim Group was scared?

Breaking news!!!!!

He heard that during periods women experience all sort of mood swings and it's better if one don't piss them. They can be wild when they are on periods.

Jisoo's cooking skills were great, she did cook a few dishes which were freaking delicious. Taehyung had a good appetite and Jisoo was aware of it. Taehyung would usually eat out before being married to her. Now that he was married to her and had most of his meals cooked by her, he was used to it and had a little extra. He felt great and happy to marry her but the Strom was on his way.

After having breakfast Taehyung and Jisoo went back to their room, Taehyung was on call while Jisoo was packing his clothes and essentials.

She wasn't feeling much pain now and could do her work without much difficulty.

Taehyung's hung up the call and looked at the women infront of him packing his clothes he smiled and approached her and grabbed the suit which she was about to place in the mini case.

Though he was just going for three days but he had a few minor party's to attend so he had to carry extra suits.

"It's already done, how about you take a shower." Jisoo said to Taehyung while again grabbing the suit from him.

Taehyung nodded and walked towards the bathroom after a few minutes he walked out of the bedroom.

Jisoo looked at him and frowned she was almost done but why was he walking out of the room.

He was in the kitchen, when Jisoo was done and reached the kitchen she saw that all the dishes were done and he was preparing a glass of warm milk.

When he noticed her presence, he unhurriedly walked towards her with the glass of warm milk in his hand.

"Have this warm milk." Taehyung handed her the glass and gestured her to sit.

Jisoo did as he said and dragged a sip from the glass.

"You will be late aren't you going to shower?"

"Will go now, finish your milk and get ready I will drop you by hospital."

Jisoo hummed in response and Taehyung swiftly moved towards their shared bedroom.

It was already eight and Taehyung and Jisoo were on their way to hospital.

"I will drop you off and then will directly head to the site." Taehyung said while looking straight at the road.

"Who all are coming with you?" Jisoo asked while playing with her hands.

"Mark and some other people incharge for the project. The inspection will be after lunch so have to be there around twelve.. the project contains all sort of inquiries so I have to be there before time."

"Onces the inception is done, we can quickly begin the new branch the inauguration party will held right after the inspection and also let me know what kind of cabin would you like to prefer? Mark has already placed the furniture design on your table and the rest colour co-ordination too--"

He was cut off by Jisoo.

"Can't I get cabin like rest of my colleagues?"

"No, one day you will exposed as a legal owner so..."

"What's the use of designing my cabin...the others might think there is something going on between us and they might think---"

"Yes, there is something going on between us there is no lie and Mrs.Kim let me remind you, we are married legally."

Jisoo sighed, she could never win against him she kept quiet without saying anything further.

They were still on their way, Taehyung wasn't driving fast instead he was slow.

"In my absence, don't be careful."

Jisoo looked at him and smiled she felt warm but it faded away soon after his lecture.

"It's cold so make sure you wear a coat every time and also their is an emergency windbreaker for you.., don't miss your meals, you have already lost weight make sure you eat properly...take proper rest and sleep well...i have arranged a chauffeur for you he will be there."

She wasn't in the mood of rejecting him because even after debating she wasn't able to win.

Taehyung again started with the list, come on she isn't pregnant Kim Taehyung, but Taehyung being Taehyung, he will make sure that everything which is related to Jisoo is safe,clear.

After a while they finally reached the hospital. Jisoo looked at Taehyung and said:

"I will obey your command Mr.kim Taehyung but even you should have you meals and be safe. En?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded. Jisoo quickly grabbed her hand bag and was about to open the door when Taehyung held her hand and pulled closer towards.

Soon Jisoo felt her body trembling and lips numb. She was kissed, Taehyung didn't stop even after knowing that she wasn't kissing but soon Jisoo unhurriedly kissed him back.

She could feel her body hot and his hands were warm around her shoulders.

[Oooo Myyy god their first kiss!!!!!]

Chapter-57 was memorable >____<