"Chapter-78."

Jisoo was walking towards her cabin, the corridor looked so long every time she wanted to hide her face or take rest.

She reached her cabin and was about to open the door when a voice stopped her.

"Dr .Jisoo." Jisoo looked behind and here comes Dr Harry. She unhurriedly left the handel and walked towards him.

"Why aren't you answering mails? I have mailed the new complicated case...but you haven't seen it yet and more over you are late and now when the report is supposed to be submitted you weren't present for discussion." Dr.Harry snapped at her but Jisoo shut his mouth by handing him a report.

"I have already seen it and also finalized my opinion on it." Dr.Harry looked at her in disbelief and quickly nodded and took the file from her hand.

"We have a conference meeting today remember regarding that issue....Dr.Alex wants it to be done by today." Jisoo sighed.

"I don't understand him at all....anyways see you at the conference meeting." Dr.Harry nodded and walked towards his cabin so did Jisoo but again she was stopped on her track by Dr.Harry.

"Wait-wait.......'' He again walked towards her and examined and drew his eye brows together. "You look different today......umm, you are glowing today.......what's the reason?" He said and Jisoo glared at him.

"You know what Harry....I miss that old reserved man that you were trying to be a month ago....sigh." She quickly left and as usual Harry just shrugged it off and walked back to his cabin.

Jisoo entered her cabin this time successfully and got suprised by the person sitting in her cabin.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as made her way towards the couch.

"I called you this morning to visit you but it was answered by your husband so he sent me the address of your hospital and also said your assistant to allow me inside your cabin and here I am sitting inside your cabin for almost 1 hour." Said Jungkook, Jisoo gave him an apologetic look which was his weakness.

"I'm really sorry, I was sleeping....."

"It fine sister, by the way, I like your cabin but it looks really small."

"I know right, but this is probably not my cabin I had to exchange it with my colleague." She said and Jungkook started examining the room.

She looked at him, he has grown so much handsome and gentle. He used to be her's favorite among Park siblings, because he was younger and cuter. She was the most happiest person when Park Jungkook was born. She remembered playing with him all time after her home-school.

"Want to have banana milk or tea?" Asked Jisoo.

"You still drink banana milk?" Inquired Park Jungkook.

"Well, I do when I miss you...." She walked towards the mini refrigerator and handed him a mini bottle of Banana milk.

"Well, I rarely have this." Jungkook looked at the bottle before continuing:

"It reminds me of olden days......you never likes banana milk because Jimin hyung always said that...

"Will make you mute." They both Said it together and started laughing. Jungkook looked happy so did Jisoo. There was a spark clearly visible in her eyes.

They both had a little good time together. Jisoo had few appointments because of which Jungkook had to leave  but he promised to pick her up or have lunch with her.

He unhurriedly stepped out of the room and walked towards the elevator. As soon as he entered elevator he saw someone he wasn't planning to meet. He was shocked.