"She is dead"

It was 3 January and most of the people in the seoul were on holiday. The amusement parks and thrill city was exploded.

The SA Agency was not on holiday definitely they had to work to keep the people safe.

And here was Jimin sleeping peacefully he unhurriedly opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to fix the blurry vision soon his sight was Greeted by the beautiful women beside him. Roseanne, she was sleeping soundly with the quilt covering her body he could see her bare shoulders and neck he realized that he had slept with her after being drunk.

"Shit I broke the agreement......Hoseok is going to kill me ....." he quickly got up grabbed his boxers slid it on. He chugged his clothes on and soon there was a sweet enchanting voice behind.

"Were are you going ?"Roseanne questioned with a raspy voice.

"You should have stopped me last night.
If your brother caught me sleeping with you again he will actually break my bones and will not let me marry you " he said as he quickly fixed his hair and glanced towards her.

Roseanne was about walk out off the bed when Jimin handed her a white bathrobe. She unhurriedly wore it and said :"Well he threatened you really......"She sighed heavily and looked at him.

"Rosie you know what the journey from pursuing you to marry you is Fucking difficult..." he was really pissed.

Roseanne was trying hard to control her laughter.. Park Jimin looked really cute when he is pissed or jealous.

"Sorry babe I know you are having a hard time but believe me it will be worth it........aah come I will guide you till the door" Roseanne was really trying hard to control her laughter Jimin was now really pissed he rolled his eyes and slowly with his heavy steps he went till the door he faced her and kissed her forehead and left.

Roseanne was about to enter her room when she heard a voice it was none other than Hoseok she was scared as if she was caught doing something evil.
She gulped and turned and faced her brother with an innocent smile and said: " Yes brother"

Hoseok was done with Chaeyoung he glared at her shook his head and left Leaving Chaeyoung in fear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jisoo was silent she was still glancing at her mother who was now lifeless.
It was past 10 and she had not informed anyone she felt like she had no one of her  own.

Jisoo got up and got her phone and informed the hospital about this matter.

Soon within 40 minutes doctor arrived and checked  and said to his assistant to note.

" Mrs.Park Jiah
Age 51
Cause of death  heart attack."

He turned towards Jisoo and saw her zooning out he was Jisoo's senior he was in his 50s yet a authorative doctor.
He was the one who treated her mother he looked at Jisoo with pity he felt bad for her. He knew that Jisoo was bought up by a single parent.

He patted Jisoo's head and consoled her.

Jisoo just nodded he finally left and Jisoo started making arrangements for the funeral she informed Mr and Mrs. Monoban and they were quickly here she tried to contact Mr.peter and Lisa but they phones were switched off Jisoo was a strong girl she knew that she can't sit and cry she had to fulfill her duties as a daughter.

Mr.Monoban helped Jisoo with the arrangements nonetheless she was still a girl who had no idea about this. She never experienced this kind of situations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lisa was in the hospital after her morning rounds she was preparing for the conference meeting she went inside the study for doctors she didn't find Jisoo.

She Quickly grabbed her IPad and left for the conference room she hoped that Jisoo was in conference room and she was not late.

She was late it was as raw as it could be. she entered the room and saw everyone seated including all the share holders as they were planning to treat new branches of the hospital.

She took her seat and arranged her belongings she glanced at Jisoo's seat it was vacant she thought for while and finally her mind came to a stop with the thought that she might be asleep.

She eased her frowned brows and again frowned those brows thinking that Jisoo would never skip conference meeting soon her train of thoughts were disturbed by Mr.peter.

Mr.peter looked at the share holders and the young Doctor who were waiting for him he glanced over a vacant seat to see name plate had Jisoo's name. He sighed and started the meeting.

Time passed the door burst open and the receptionist entered and went beside Mr.pete and said :"Sorry to interrupt the meeting but Mr.peter it is really important matter."

"What is it ?" Mr.peter Said as he leaned on the table.

"Doctor Jisoo's mother has expired." She said Lisa who was calm a while ago was now in a rush she got up from her seat and asked  her :" What did you just say ?"

"Doctor Jisoo's mother is dead"

Lisa quickly rushed out of the conferences room without any second thought she knew that it was impolite but right now Jisoo was really important.

Mr.peter got up and apologized to all the share holders and investors and said :" Sorry but can we terminate the meeting her actually Doctor Jisoo is a really kind Doctor she must be alone .......I would like to apologize to Everyone he quickly rushed out.

Kim Taehyung who was silent was some how stunned he had his own thoughts he unhurriedly went outside followed by his secretary.

Jake was shocked he glanced at his boss waiting for the order.

"Jake contact Young Master Min and inform him about the situation..... be quick." Taehyung ordered

Jake nodded and started his work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was past 2 it was time for funeral Jisoo was right infront of tombstone of her mother Lisa was right behind her.

People started visiting and consoleing her it was a grief moment for her.

Jisoo was dressed in black and wore a big pair of black sunglasses to cover her red swollen eyes.

Lisa stood behind here. She was always the back bone for Jisoo......

Jisoo was just staring the picture present on the tombstone of her mother. She was going crazy by the thought that she could never see her again. She wanted to end her life.

As She was immersed in the thoughts a deep voice was heard.

"Jisooyaa"

The next part will be posted soon.