"Chapter-63."

Taehyung smiled and unhurriedly ran his long fingers through his hair before answering her:

"I did." And that's it Jisoo was embarrassed, she remembered Taehyung saying her once that he won't usually check messages but why the hell did he saw her message!!!
Jisoo thought.

She didn't speak further and kept quiet, Taehyung understood why she was silent and was not talking to him, he thought about teasing her which would end up only Jisoo being mad at him.

"Perhaps, the person who sent the message weren't you."Taehyung said to which Jisoo responded.

"It was me, I was bored and didn't knew what to do so I texted you."She calmly stated.

"So you texted me because you were bored" Taehyung asked to which she quickly denied and said,

"No, I sent you that message because I wasn't able to sleep alone."

"So you texted me because you were not able sleep" Taehyung said to which Jisoo sighed before responding.

"It was because I remembered you and i got habituated to hold you while sleeping."A smile rose up on his lips.

"If you keep sending me these types of messages then it might me good for my health!"

Jisoo frowned: " And how is that?"

"These kind of messages not only makes a human happy but increases the heart rate too......, you get what I say right? You are a sensible doctor so I don't need to explain you further." He said and Jisoo understood what he meant.

Jisoo:  "_____"

"Had your dinner?" Jisoo asked while hugging his side of pillow and unknowingly nuzzling the pillow.

"Long back."

"How was your day?"

"Pretty hectic." He answered while swiftly sitting inside his car and closing the door which was heard by Jisoo.

"You are still at the Springfield hospital? Okay drive safely I won't disturb."

"No,it's fine!''

"So you were working?"

"Not really." Jisoo sighed and snapped at him for not letting her know after a while She felt weak and hugged the pillow tightly.

"Aren't you curious what my day was like?" Jisoo asked to which Taehyung lowly chuckled and said:

"Missus, even if I'm not there to check upon you I have details about how you are doing!" He said and Jisoo knew this.

She was silent for a while until he asked:

"Don't you miss your prestigious Mr Kim? Don't you feel alone at home?"

"No..........., I don't feel alone I have my Mr.bear with me now, so why will I."

"Who is he? Is he that good?" He asked his voice was cold and authorative.

"A very important, Well me and Mr. Bear stayed together for a long time........we used to share the same bed and bedroom." Jisoo didn't realize what she said Taehyung didn't get who Mr.bear was, curiosity hit him hard.

They kept on talking for more than an hour or so....,Jisoo didn't realize she was talking about all sort of stuff.

There was a deep silence for more than fifteen minutes, neither he said anything nor did she, it was a comfortable one.

She hugged Mr.teddy and smiled before asking:

"Will you be back tomorrow?"

"Do you want me to come now?" Taehyung questioned.

"How will you? it takes more than three hours to get here." The call instantly got cut and she heard door bell. She unhurriedly walked towards the door and checked the monitor to see her husband Standing.

"Open the door."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"!!!"

She took a while to process, she quickly walked towards the door and swiftly opened it to see Taehyung her husband Standing.

She was stunned, he just asked whether to come now and now he was right infront of her within a minute. She looked at him from top to bottom before slowly tapping on his arm.

Taehyung chuckled, she stared at him before quickly grabbing his breif case.

Taehyung walked inside and he hugged her. Her sweet signature scent was lingeeing in his nose.

"Didn't you say that you will come after three days?" Jisoo questioned while breaking the hug.

"Well, Mrs.Kim your husband rapidly finished all his works and drove all they from there to her on two hundred meter per second because you said you missed me." Taehyung said and Jisoo looked at him with affection. She didn't respond to his answer and kept staring at her.

"Do you see anything on my face?" Taehyung asked his voice held with humor.

"You came so suddenly, I'm really shocked. "

Taehyung smiled and looked at her and unhurriedly tugged hair strands which were on her face. He held her hands.

"Why are your hands so cold?" Taehyung asked and while smoothly massaging them.

"En, it's a little cold tonight and I forgot to turn the heater on." Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"Now that I'm here I will help you warm your hands up, I fear that you won't be able to take care of yourself." Taehyung said while unhurriedly placing his arm on her shoulder.

"Exactly, who else will take care of me."

"I know I have to take care of a little child that's the reason I had to finish up my work soon." Jisoo smiled, transforming into a spoiled little wife in a split second.

"You look tired, go and take a bath I will cook a light supper for you." Jisoo said.

Taehyung kissed her forehead and walked towards their shared bedroom while Jisoo walked towards their study and placed his breif case and walked towards the kitchen.

____

The door opened and closed the light in their room was warm and gentle.

He unhurriedly removed his trench coat and placed it on the sofa. His eyes landed on the white bear placed on the bed. A smile rose up on his lips.

He unhurriedly walked towards closet and grabbed his towel and walked inside. His mind quickly changed.

He decided to take a shower.

Jisoo quickly started cooking a light supper for him. She was happy that he was back.

After a long time finally she was done with cooking. She unhurriedly placed all the food on the dining table and walked inside the kitchen.

Taehyung was done showering he walked outside before turning the room's heater on.

He walked towards the dining table and witnessed a bowl of baristed tofu soup and rice.

He looked at his women, she was walking out of the kitchen after washing her hands.

He sat on the chair and gestured her to sit too. She served him. Taehyung loved her cooking he definitely missed it.

He quickly with out wasting any other second started eating.

"Be careful it's hot." Jisoo said while pouring him a glass of water.

Taehyung gladly accepted it.

*Park brothers on their way to California.....*