"Chapter-81."

Lisa looked at him and couldn't even utter a single word for a while. And Jungkook was in daze not expecting her to be here.

Lisa was pissed, frustrated and upset since morning and here comes the reason for all her moods. Her fate was actually making her insane.

First getting cheated by her own sister and fiancé.

Second losing love from her family.

And third having sex with an unknown person.

Now another thing was added to her account: marrying this person but the question that  turned on like a light switch in her mind was.

What was he doing in Jisoo's house?

They stayed in daze and in their thoughts until they heard Jisoo.

"Guk-k what's taking you so long?" She was suprised to see Lisa standing by the door being all in daze.

"Lisa, come inside why are standing there?" Lisa looked at Jisoo and then again at Jungkook. Jungkook quickly moved aside allowing her to get inside the house. He quickly greeted her with a smile and Lisa had no idea what to do so she quickly averted her gaze.

Jisoo sensed the tension between Lisa and Jungkook.

"En, Lisa I actually forgot...meet my younger brother Park Jungkook and Guk-k meet her my best friend and colleague Lisa Monoban." Jungkook and Lisa acted as if they met for the very first time,  all professional and formal but deep inside Jungkook felt happy and Lisa miserable.

After coming back from Thailand she tried her best for not  remembering what happened but it always pops up in her head. And later when she tried her best to forgot and was successful here he shows up making her feel embarrassed, because at that night he was little drunk while she was drugged roffie and couldn't control her self.

"Noona, I will take up the rest. You stay here." Jungkook said and walked back to the kitchen. Jisoo nodded and looked at Lisa.

Lisa looked at Jisoo as soon as Jungkook walked into the kitchen.

"Park Jisoo, explain me this instant." Jisoo sighed and walked towards her room while grabbing Lisa hand.

She quickly closed the door of her bedroom and looked at Lisa who was already seated on the couch. Glaring at Jisoo.

"Since when did you start hiding things Jisoo?" Lisa got a little upset. She knew about Jisoo's family since the start and also knew that Jisoo was searching for them but she found them and never Said a word to her.

Jisoo sighed and started spilling the tea from her mother's first month anniversary. Lisa looked so focused. Jisoo looked at her before ending her statement.

"And I was possibly able to meet them because of Taehyung." Lisa looked at her and said nothing.

"And that's why I called you here. Aunty and uncle met father and Seokjin oppa already and its only you who haven't met them. "

"You finally found them." Lisa said and hugged her tightly. Jisoo could shed some tears which she was holding since the start.

"Jisoo you know what, everything happens for a reason....., I know you miss Ji-ah aunty but trust me she is in peace." Jisoo nodded and smiled.

But something hit Lisa.

So Jungkook is Jisoo's brother?

"Jungkook is your..-" Lisa asked and Jisoo completed the sentence.

"Younger brother."

"What the fuck!" Lisa face palmed her self and cursed.

Jisoo was confused:

"What's wrong with you?"

Lisa took a while to get back to her sense. This was bothering her, she didn't share this incident with anyone and felt like crying all of the sudden. She looked at Jisoo and gulped before saying.

"Jisoo remember I went to Thailand a few weeks ago?" Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah I do"

"Actually, I really wanted to tell you this but I wasn't ready but I think I should now." Jisoo was confused with her statements.

Lisa closed her eyes and said.

"I had one night stand with your younger brother." Lisa said and looked at Jisoo who found it hard to digest.

Jisoo took a while to even understand what Lisa was talking about.

"What ?"

"Yeah."

"Actually Luna drugged me and I was about to get raped but your brother saved me and because he was drunk and I was drugged I couldn't control my self and......I had one night stand with him."

Jisoo didn't utter a single word.

Lisa continued: "your brother approached me a several times, but I was too embarrassed." Here Jisoo's mouth worked.

"What did he say?"

"He said, he would like to take responsibility of what he did. "

Jisoo felt proud of Jungkook, he definitely did a mistake but was ready to take responsibility. Not every men is like him.

"He met me this morning and said that, he will marry me and take responsibility of the child and if I don't want to stay with him after child's birth he will divorce me and give me large sum of money to ensure that I don't have to worry about food and clothing. And if I want to stay with him, he would love me and be a good husband."Lisa said and sighed.

While Jisoo was happy because her brother was all grown up and he was man of words since childhood but she really felt disappointed because Lisa never mentioned it.

"He will take care of you and the baby trust me." Jisoo said but Lisa shook her head.

"No Jisoo that not the problem."

"Don't worry I will convince your parents for this marriage."
Lisa again shook her head.

"Then what's the problem?" Jisoo asked and Jisoo looked at her being all pissed.

"Mother and father should agree if I marry someone because I'm all grown up but the problem is not that......."

Jisoo sighed and looked at Taehyung's coat which was placed on there bed.

Lisa took a while and then looked at Jisoo and said:

"The problem is I'm not pregnant." Lisa said and Jisoo looked at her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just had my periods few days ago."

This time Jisoo face palmed herself and groaned. There were chance of Lisa being her younger brothers girlfriend or maybe wife.

And Lisa realized that it was not a problem.

(Lol)