One

I am Izuku Midoriya.

And three years ago today, I committed suicide.

I stood by my dear mother who was sitting next to my gravestone. "Izu dear, I'm back to visit." She placed a bouquet of beautiful white roses, sighed and looked at the view. It was sunny out, the warm summer wind gently caressing her face. She always wore a tired expression ever since the funeral.

"Mother, do you hear me?" I bent to her level. I wanted so desperately for her to see me, I wanted to tell her that I was okay. That I was at peace. I waved my hand in front of her.

No luck.

"Today's the anniversary, of your death" She whispered underneath her breath, she tried her best to hold her tears in. She bit her lip and quickly composed herself. "I invited Mitsuki and....Katsuki but they couldn't make it, I hope you don't mind."

Of course Kacchan couldn't come, he hasn't visited me once. I sighed laying down on the grass, the rays of sun blinded my ghostly eyes. But of course I couldn't refrain myself from following him around. His life at UA was entertaining. All his friends and classmates.......he seems a lot happier now.

"Izuku, baby can you hear me?" Her voice quivered she rested her head on my gravestone. "Yea I'm here mom" I softly replied. "Mommy loves you, very much." she looked up to the sky and subtly smiled.

"I know mom, I know that now." I sat up scooting over to her, I placed my head on her lap and closed my eyes. She too closed her eyes. And for awhile things were peaceful, the sounds of birds chirping and busy city buses.

I wish this moment could last forever.