Twenty seven

Morning 9:37 am

Izuku pov

I groggily got up from the covers, looking around adjusting my eyes. I was surrounded with all might posters and figurines neatly lined up in shelves that had been collecting dust.

I stumbled to the doorway and stuck my head out. I was able to catch a glance of the kitchen. And a familiar blond standing there. Auntie Mitsuki?!

No way, I thought walking through the hallway into the kitchen. Mitsuki must've heard my footsteps because she set down the pan she was holding. She looked towards me and shook her head in disbelief.

"I still can't believe it." She said pulling he into a hug, I immediately hugged back, smiling. She pulled back and patted my bedhead. "You're here." She whispered.

"And you're here!" I said. She laughed picking up a plate of freshly cooked eggs and handed them to me.

"Inko is still in bed, she's really exhausted so I offered to stay over," she served two more plates, "Anyways, eat up." She smiled.

"Thank you."I nodded and sat down at the table.

"Kacchan, how's he doing?" I asked picking up the fork. Mitsuki had her back turned but she tensed up at the question.

"That little brat?" She awkwardly chuckled, "off to UA and whatnot." She shrugged. I shoved the eggs swallowing hard.

Inko came from around the corner and gave me a good morning kiss. "Morning Izu." She smiled then looked at Mitsuki.

"Thank you so much for staying over." Mitsuki sat down inviting Inko to breakfast.

Inko sat down and picked up her fork. "I haven't slept this good in so long." She laughed, Mitsuki joined in laughing too.

"I'm glad I'm here." She took a bite of her eggs.
_
Katsuki pov

I laid in bed all morning not sleeping. Just thinking nonstop. I think and think so much so I'm sure it'll be the death of me.

A soft knock came from the door.

"Go away." I say loud enough, I hear my old man sigh on the other side.
"I made waffles." He said walking away. I ignored him and continued to mope around.

I get a text from the old hag.

I threw my phone aside and rolled over on the bed

I threw my phone aside and rolled over on the bed. Whatever, I thought.