Three

"Thirteen, where's all might?" Aizawa looked around, searching for the symbol of peace who was nowhere to be seen. "He was supposed to meet us here." Aizawa glared at her, Thirteen paused for a moment. "About that.... he got caught up in some hero work." Thirteen glanced at the group of students, then back at Aizawa, lowering her voice. "He ran out of time."

"He's currently resting in the lounge." Thirteen studied Aizawa's face for some sort of reaction, Aizawa sighed. "Well that's unfortunate, let's carry on without him." The group of teens groaned, my smile turned upside down. I was looking forward to seeing All Might.

Aizawa carried on, before he could even begin all eyes were on the center of USJ. The students unsure, ignored Aizawa. "Hey, I'm right here you know." Aizawa groaned throwing his arms out. "Aizawa sensei, is that part of rescue training too?" A students voice spoke. "What?" Aizawa stood in confusion before turning around to look.

A huge purple abyss was expanding, I squinted my eyes to get a better view. I've never seen this type of training before. I watched as Aizawa's expression switched. Thirteen glanced at Aizawa then back at the students.

A hand reached out of the abyss, revealing a figure. I realized what was going on. This wasn't supposed to be part of the training. This was something unplanned for, my stomach churned.

"Everyone gather and stay put." Aizawa ordered the students. The students shuffled closer. "Thirteen, protect the students." Thirteen nodded standing her ground right behind the confused group of teens.

More and more villains started stepping out of the portal. "What is this?" Kirishima said. "It's like the entrance exam? Has the lesson already started?" Some students stepped forward with curiosity.

"Don't move!" Thirteen aggressively said, stopping the students in their tracks. "Those are villains." Aizawa put on his yellow goggles, the teens gasped in shock. But how? USJ is secure considering it keeps the press out. I murmured glancing at Kacchan then back at the villains.

Coincidentally all might was supposed to be here...