Five

Aizawa dashed towards the villains who stood in a menacing stance, ready to attack at any moment from any direction. This was dangerous. The villains smirked, doubtful of the hobo's capabilities. After all it was every villain against him.

Gaze hidden by his trusted goggles he erased the quirk of the villain who was just about to strike out. Hands for guns, fingers capable of shooting out bullets. The villain shook his hands in confusion. "Huh! My quirk? The bullets won't come out!," the villain pointed and tried again.

No luck, not under Aizawa's gaze. This was the perfect distraction. Aizawa struck out with his scarf, wrapping up first group of three. Secure and snug the villains squirmed and struggled. There was no escaping from the special fabrics.

The surrounding villains exchanged a few glances at each other. "You idiots, he's the pro hero eraserhead!" A villain with a weird face shrieked. From Aizawa's peripheral a four armed man sped towards him, "Are you going to erase heteromorphic quirks too?" He chuckled leaping above the hobo's head.

An attack from the top was nothing on the hero. Although the villain was right, he's erasure quirk was limited. Aizawa cocked back his arm simply delivering a sucker punch to the face. Leaving the villain on the ground.

Aizawa dodged multiple attacks coming his way with a few 'fancy scarf tricks' leaving the villains on the floor. He let out a breath something like this was a simple task to do. The masses had no chance against him in hand-to-hand combat.

-
Izuku pov

The students were now making their move towards the entrance they came from. I followed after, keeping my eyes on the amazing fighting scene.

The escape plan was short lived. Suddenly the purple abyss appeared in the form of a man, blocking the only exit. "I won't let you." The mans demanding voice boomed loud enough for Aizawa to notice. It seemed that he'd let a villain slip away by accident.

"Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains." A proper introduction slipped out of the man's mouth. "We've slipped here uninvited in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his final breath."

Todoroki grunted, his observations were correct. They were after something, a goal to be completed. A reason for chaos and destruction.

"It seems there has been some kind of change, he isn't present." The portal man spoke causing tension. Thirteen began to act with her quirk, her finger pointed on the man.

Suddenly two particular students from each side leapt recklessly into action. Targeting attacks towards the threat, Katsuki and Kirishima. Kacchan delivered a huge explosion, a few seconds of black smoke restricting the vision of the class.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous." The man chuckled, the smoke cleared up and the man appeared unharmed. Immediately Kacchan and Kirishima's confidence withered. It was going to take more than a few aggressive blows to defeat the man associated with the LOV.

 It was going to take more than a few aggressive blows to defeat the man associated with the LOV