Twenty nine

Izuku pov

I sat at the edge of my bed and I could hear mom and Mitsuki chatting in the living room. I went through a bag of my belongings that were sealed in an 'evidence' bag.

I'm guessing that these were my personal belongings found at the scene. That were returned to my mother. I took out my cellphone, the screen was busted and it had dents all over it.

I frowned flipping it over and staring at it for a few moments before I put it back into the bag. I looked at my old yellow school backpack. I grabbed it and dusted it off before opening it.

I took out a burnt and damaged 'hero notebook' I flipped through the pages. Smiling sadly at the poorly drawn heroes along with the long paragraphs of details.

A loose page fell out and slowly fell in front of me. I reached for it and turned it around I saw myself on it. A hero suit carefully crafted out for the day it would become reality.

I stared at it for a couple of moments before cracking up

I stared at it for a couple of moments before cracking up. Man that looks pretty stupid. I chuckled folded the paper in half and stuck it back into the notebook. I set it aside and went out to the hallway.

Inko and Mitsuki were hugging goodbye. Mitsuki smiled at me while finishing her hug. "Leaving?" I asked approaching the two.

"Yea im afraid my house will be blown up by the time I get there." He said sarcastically. I laughed, she went in for a hug.

She leaned into my ear and whispered something that made me freeze, "you don't have to forgive him." She pulled back from the hug and headed for her car.

I stood there probably looking stupid as Inko waved goodbye. I knew who she was referring to and my reaction definitely let her know that I know who she was talking about. Kacchan.

Mitsuki had drove off and Inko was looking back at me raising her eyebrow. I was just standing there dumbfounded.

"Everything ok?" She spoke softly. I blinked out of this trance and looked at her.

"Yea um, good." I gave her a quick smile before walking into the kitchen for a glass of water. She followed me and leaned on the counter, she smiled at me. Like if she had just come up with a plan.

"Want to go shopping? Get you a few new things?" She said as she watched me gulp down the whole cup. I wiped my mouth, clearing my throat.

"Yea, that sounds good," I nodded, her face lit up, "everything in that room reminds me of the past." I chuckled nervously.

"Yea I understand that," she fiddled with the hair that was in front of my face. "I miss spoiling you as a little kid."

We both laughed, she grabbed her purse and her keys that were on the counter. And we we're out the door.
_