Twelve

Shigaraki chuckled, striding towards the limp body of the pro hero. Aizawa wheezed gripping his chest all while trying to stand up.

"This is almost too easy, Eraserhead

"This is almost too easy, Eraserhead." Shigaraki knelt down placing his hand on Aizawa's head. He left his pinky in the air, preventing his quirk from activating.

"But you're not what I'm after," he snickered. Running his finger on the edge of Aizawa's jawline, stopping at the chin. He lifted his face, staring at his red dry eyes.

"Where is All Might? Hm?" Aizawa stayed silent. Not a peep from the man despite his state. "Nomu, his arm." Shigaraki ordered, the nomu pulled Aizawa's arm back. He let out a wail.

"I can rip you apart for all I care," Shigaraki muttered

"I can rip you apart for all I care," Shigaraki muttered. But the hero wouldn't budge. Not a single peep.

-
Thirteen pov

Help should've been on its way ages ago. I was starting to doubt if I could hold back any longer. "Don't resist Thirteen," The villain struck from the side, hitting a blind spot. I stumbled back hitting the floor.

Sirens could be heard in the distance, the villain perked his head up backing away from the fight. He instantly teleported towards the man with baby blue hair, it seemed that he was the head of this villain organization.

They exchanged a few words before the blue haired man looked towards the entrance and nodded. Soon a portal opened up allowing for them to escape leaving the mass group of villains behind.

They escaped.

Pro heroes marched through the entrance springing into action. Swat teams started their search throughout the terrains for all the scattered students. I sprinted towards Aizawa who was being carried away in a stretcher with Chiyo following behind.

"Is he going to be alright Chiyo?!" Chiyo turned around with an uncertain look in her face, "let's hope he recovers well." was her only response. Not a positive answer nor a negative one, he was certainly in a critical state.

_

Momo pov

Marching footsteps were heard in the distance. We listened with caution fearing that villains were approaching. When we came face to face with suited people with AK-47's we almost sighed in relief. Thank god the situation was under control, and thank god that Iida made it through those doors.

We were escorted outside of USJ, evaluated for any injuries. We sat there for awhile double checking that all the students were present. A man with a clipboard furrowed his eyebrows. "We're missing a student, does anyone know the location of Eijiro Kirishima?"

Some eyes glanced towards Bakugou, who looked pissed as always. "I don't know where that shithead went!" Bakugou muttered. The man sighed, taking out his walkie talkie. "Where short on a student, circle around once more, over." Static could be heard for a couple of seconds before a voice replied, "Got it, over."