Fourteen

Kirishima and the girls approached a group of officers who were taking statements from the students. Mina talked to the sergeant briefly exchanging words before the tall bald man looked at Kirishima. The sergeant nodded and motioned Kirishima to come forward.

"You can set the guy down, we'll get him into some cuffs." The sergeant reached for his cuffs and Kirishima set the mystery guy down. He was pushed to his side and handcuffed tightly by the man. Shortly after two men took each arm and dragged him, walking by the group of students.

The students watched as the guy's legs dragged by and his head hung, the most noticeable thing was his green hair. Covered in crusty blood but still gleamed in the sun, a beautiful emerald green.

Among the students stood Katsuki whose eyes were basically popping out of his head, skin as pale as a vampire. Watching as the greenette got dragged into a van with several other villains. Kirishima locked eyes with the spiked blond and began to question everything he thought he knew about him.

"he's the one who suggested that I'd take a swan dive off the roof!" bounced back and forth inside his head. Maybe the way bakugou reacted was all the proof he needed to prove that the strange boy was in fact telling the truth. Maybe Kirishima was overthinking this.

"What you did was brave boy." The sergeant patted Kirishima's back after hearing the story from Mina and Hagekure. Kirishima stared blankly for a second before snapping himself out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yea," was all that could pour out of the boy's mouth at that time. He was told to join the rest to take in his statement. He stood apart from the group, distant, lost in thought. His eyes focused on the one thing.

Katsuki? What kind of person were you before I met you?