Note

Hi! Thank you for staying 'til the end!

I just want to say thank you for the continous support you have given me. Malaking tulong ang comments, votes and pag-add niyo sa reading lists niyo para mamotivate ako. You all inspired me kaya thank you!

I just wanna tell you that a sensitive topic has been obtained here. What Parker did to Selene was considered 'rape' since walang consent. My co-writers did tell me that it's a sensitive case and that led me to think about revising this. Kasi ayokong ma-issue ito if ever lumawak ang audience. 'Prevention is better than cure' ika nga.

My friend had said, "Kahit pa male lead mo si Parker, bigyan mo pa ring hustisya 'yung ginawa niya sa female lead mo". So, I thought about this. Parker turning himself to the police. Para mabigyan ring hustisya ang ginawa niya kay Selene. What he did to Selene was considered as rape and that's why I made him go to jail. A soon-to-be lawyer friend of mine also taught me about the sentences for this case and I'm glad they did help me.

Aside from that, I wanna let you know that love involves sacrifices. No matter how much and how many wrongs you've done, someone still loves you. No matter how undeserving you thought you are, someone will still accept you. You still deserve a happy and better life. Thank you!

The Series 2 now ends. Let's look forward to Series 3!

Selene Daphne Acosta-Tolentino
&
Parker James Tolentino
signing off.