Epilogue

Even though making himself convince the fact that he is actually getting married for all the week, Jungkook still wasn't ready, he sat on the chair, looking at himself in the mirror looking up when the lady who was here for his make-up dabbed what they called concealer (?) —Maybe, that was what it was called— under his eye talking about something that would hide away his eye bags and swell around it.

He gets it, he doesn't understand make-up and anything else around it at all.

"God, you look beautiful, Kook."

He looked at himself in the mirror again and scrunched his nose because he looked like a white ghost or more like a kindergarten kid whose mother had put too much power on the kid's face.

"Quit lying, Jimin hyung." He gave the older man a look of disapproval.

"Well, at least I tried." Jimin shrugged, fixing up his suit jacket. "I would look like the best best-man in the crowd, all the guests are gonna swoon over me, you wait and watch." He gave Jungkook a one lip turned up smirk.

"You look weird with that smirk, don't do that." Jungkook remarked again looking up when the lady dabbed the concealer (?) —God, spare him, he doesn't really know— under his other eye.

"Shut up." Jimin hissed. "I literally ditched my best friend since forever to be your best-man and this is the treatment you give me?"

"Never asked." He shrugged, reaching out for the coffee on the table and slipping on it looking at Jimin with his eyes all big, witnessing him go off with all the curse words he has ever heard of.

Jimin clicked his tongue. "Still at least be thankful?!" He exclaimed.

"You are only being my best-man because you saw the white suits looked better than the black ones." He pointed out. "That's the exact moment you ditched Taehyung, and literally fought with him in the store." Sighing he shook his head. "I still remember how me and Namjoon hyung had sneaked out pretending not to know you both."

Again Jimin just rolled his eyes and walked off the room where he was getting ready, his make-up was finally being blended with a sponge ball— it wasn't shaped like an exact ball, more like a drop, kinda? He really doesn't know— but he knows that once the make-up over his face blended, he actually looked good, the lady applied some powder again on his face before again layering something then again dabbing it all in.

"How pretty you look, Jungkook-shi?" The make-up woman said hand over her heart making him blush and mumble a timid thank you before his hair was now being curled— burnt actually, he could really hear some crispy sounds and he was petrified— around his forehead while the other lady told him to part his lips and applied some light tinted lipstick by a paintbrush (?)

Wow.

There were knocks again on the door and Jungkook looked up seeing Taehyung enter the room, still in a white dress shirt and some shorts— that combination definitely didn't go together— he had some make-up done on his face too, hair already slicked back, eating an apple.

"Beautiful as always." Taehyung said, Jungkook just gave him a squint of eyes looking at him up and down. "But you need to wipe it out."

"Hmm?" He hummed, leaning back, staring at himself. "Has my fiancé switched plans or what?" Sighing he looked at Taehyung who made himself comfortable on the couch legs spreading apart as if it's his own couch and house which it definitely is not.

"Yoongi hyung burnt my suit." Taehyung said casually but the silence of his anger was quite loud, taking another bite from the apple.

Everything and everyone around Jungkook stopped, even the two ladies who were there reading him looked at Taehyung in utter shock.