Chapter 31

Once we got home, I stormed upstairs and into our room, slamming the door while locking it at the same time. I could not believe how Xavier went all 'cave man' on me, dragging me outside away from Antoine, after displaying his male alpha side to show dominance, as if I was an item to fight over. I was fuming over the whole situation. I probably lost all chances of having some kind of normal, teenage, dating life. The whole time, Xavier was showing jealousy, which made no sense to me since he has girls hanging all over him all the time. It's never really bothered me, I just figured we weren't anything more than two people having a baby and living together.

It had been about a little over two hours since we have been home. Once we got home, he came in shortly after me, stomping the opposite direction of our bedroom, down the hall, which tells me he probably went to his office. He's been there since, so I assume, while I have been isolated in the room. I took a shower as soon as I got in the room, slipped on one of his t-shirts once I was done, then decided to sit and watch some Netflix.

I just got done watching The Kissing Booth, when I heard a door slam shut from the other end of the hall. I heard stumbling feet, something banging as it got closer, and then glass breaking. My bedroom door handle startled to rattle and shake, as someone was trying to get in, but I had locked the door. Next thing I know, I am being jolted by the sound of a hard banging on the door, with yelling on the other side. "TREEYYAAAAA! Open the door!" It was Xavier, and he sounded drunk. "PLEEEEEAASE!" He continued to bang when I didn't respond or open the door. "OPEN MY FUCKING DOOR!"

I wasn't scared of him. Afterall, he was the one to save me, twice might I add, from my abusive father and his goons, and his own brother. But, right now, being that he is drunk, I am not sure how I feel. He kept banging while yelling. He seemed very enraged, but I did not feel as if any of that anger was directed towards me. I slowly got up, dragged my feet towards the door, and unlocked it. I then paced backwards begrudgingly, waiting for the door to open.

The door creaked open, then slammed open the rest of the way when Xavier's body fell into it. He most definitely was drunk. Suddenly, he started sliding down the side of the door, then landing face down on the hardwood floor of our room. GREAT! I was told not to add any strain to my body at this point in my pregnancy, but his feet were blocking the door, and I still didn't trust his brother. I walked to my side table, looked at my phone to see it was 7:10 PM, which meant Rosa was still up wandering around the house. I stepped over Xavier's body to the banister, leaned over and hollered for Rosa.

I hear her small feet shuffling from under me to the foyer. "Sí, Miss Treya? Did you need something?" She displayed this worried expression on her face.

"Sorry to bother you, could you come help me with something?" She nodded her head while rushing up the staircase. Once she reached the top, I pointed to Xavier's feet hanging from the doorway. "He fell on the floor, and I need help moving him out of the way so I can shut the door. Can you help grab his other arm and pull with me?" With no hesitation, she mumbled '' again, then quickly grabbed his right arm. I moved to her right side, grabbing Xavier's left arm. "One, two, three...pull!" Our feet shuffled backwards in sync, until Xavier's feet were no longer in the way. "Thank you, Rosa. I would not have been able to sleep knowing the door was stuck open all night."

"You let me know if there is anything else you need. Anytime." I hugged her, and she left the room, closing the door behind her. I quickly went over and locked it. I turned around, leaning on the door, deciding that was exhausting and I was just going to call it a night, not caring it was not even close to 8 PM. I walked to the closet to retrieve an extra blanket, then threw it over Xavier's drunk lifeless body that was now in the middle of the bedroom floor.