Three

Warning: The chapter contains slight sexual content. Read at your own discretion

"UH . . . Sam. What are you- w-what are you doing here?" She fumbled with her long-sleeve top, twisting it in her shaking fingers.

"I came to see you silly." Samantha chuckled and rolled her eyes. The sound made Zedina's ears perk, her cheeks spotted pink. She felt blood rushing to her ear causing her to cough and look away. She then looked around the room to ensure her roommate didn't leave anything lying around so she wouldn't feel embarrassed for her sake. Her heart was pounding in her ears.

"C-can I get you anything?" She took a deep breath when she saw the familiar look in Samantha's brown eyes. A glint. The smirk that always etched on her face. She approached her, Zedina couldn't help staring at her outfit. A simple blue (animals printed on the shirt) shirt tucked in tight black waist jeans. She took a deep breath and held it. Samantha stood in front of her, tilted her head to the side, and lifted her hands.

She tied her hair with a small band, her lower lip tucked between her teeth. Zedina's breath rugged as she released it.

"I saw you checking me out earlier. During the whole period." Her voice dropped an octave, and Zedina gulped. Samantha smiled and grabbed her hand, she led them to the bed. The girl followed her, her eyes trained on hers not caring if she stumbled on anything on the way. She quickly rid of her shoes and climbed onto the bed after her. Studying long forgotten.

Samantha smirked and started grabbing the ends of her hoodie. She complied, seemingly unable to do anything. She helped her out of her clothes and soon grabbed hers. Zedina's gaze was glued onto her skin. She had carved every inch of Samantha's body in her mind. She could certainly draw every nook if she had any artistic talent.

Samantha climbed onto her and straddled her. Their hearts beat furiously, she lowered herself and planted her lips on Zedina's. The latter sighed in contentment and reached up to hold her in place. The same lips she wished to have on hers now left her breathless. She pulled back for air, gasping as she inhaled sharply.

Samantha pressed delicate kisses on her jaw and neck. Heavy breathing.  Eyes closed. She swallowed harshly when Samantha licked behind her ear, then her soft spot. Samantha knew where to press, how to press, and how long to press. She moaned into her ear, leaving the girl beneath her trembling. She quickly lowered her mouth to her boobs and marveled at Zedina's reactions, twirling her nipple in her mouth and biting it.

It brought her utter pleasure. She massaged her other boob and harshly bit into the other. Zedina let out a throaty moan, flung her head back, and tightly fisted the pillow below her. Her clit pulsated with need, she could feel her wetness trickling from her. Samantha released her nipple with a pop and smiled down at Zedina. She got off her and sat between her legs.

She could see how wet her former lover was for her, "Still a slut for me, babe." It was demeaning, but Zedina would be for her. She always would be, she thought.

She reveled in being belittled, slut-shamed by Samantha. It only brought her pleasure.
Samantha buried her face into her heating p****, moaning as she slurped up her wetness. She quickly attached her mouth to her clit and sucked it like her favourite dessert. Zedina threw her head back crying in utter pleasure as her former lover pleased her.