Ten

Warning: The chapter contains sexual content. Read at your discretion. 

WET sounds of her fingers going in and out of her p**** echoed in her room as her back arched off her mattress and soft moans spilled from her mouth.

Her eyes were shut tightly; her face was scrunched up. A thin line of sweat dribbled from her forehead to her pillow. 

It was a little late in the afternoon; Wednesday and she didn't have any class so she spent it reading.

At least half of the day before she started spacing out and having sexual flashbacks.

One thing led to another, it started with an erotic lesbian book, then past bikini photos, and escalated to nudes they shared.

Eventually, she had her fingers inside her hitting spots deep that left her quivering on the bed.

She could picture her ebony shoulder-length hair sticking to her sweaty face as she plunged her fingers inside of her, it made her increase her pace.

Thereby, increasing her need for a release. She imagined her perfect smile as she pressed soft kisses on her stomach and lower on top of her clit.

Her dilated brown  eyes would look up at her probing into her soul.

Or how her boobs would bounce when she sat on top of her grinding on her thigh or knee.

Every curve of her body, the folds in her stomach, how she would run her lips on her stretch marks and show her how they accentuated her beauty.

Her legs would wrap around her neck as she ate her out like she was the last meal every time.

Oh, how her face would scrunch into the most beautiful expression as her orgasm hit her, she would throw her head back and tightly hold onto her as she rode out her release.

And how sweet and seductive her moans would sound as they echoed off the walls surrounding them. It was pure bliss.

That drove her to the edge, she could feel the knot in her stomach lower, "Fuck!" She exclaimed opening her eyes as her hips lifted off the bed her orgasm left her shaking and gasping.

Right then her door opened causing her to jump startled and grab her sheets to cover her body.

Alicia chuckled shaking her head, the rest of the group filed inside all very aware of what was happening mere minutes before they got in.

Zedina exhaled heavily, she knew they were never letting that go away. She didn't feel embarrassed, to say the least; she did walk on some of them masturbating or having sex but it was all accidental.

"Okay, I regret giving you a spare key." She sighed and clicked her tongue. Alicia burst out laughing shaking her head.

"In our defense, we didn't think we'd find you masturbating to . . ." Jerida grabbed Zedina's phone from the bed, her eyes went from Zedina to the phone screen.

". . . huh Sam's nudes. Would you look at that?" Jerida said and passed the phone to Raquel whose eyes widened and they turned their head.

"Can I see?" Jessica asked already stretching her neck towards the phone.

"Not you too Jess. Give my phone back you little cockmuppet!" Zedina scowled and sat up reaching out for her phone, the sheets around her dropped leaving her chest bare.

"She's fit though. Very fit." Raquel wiggled their eyebrows, a smirk plastered on their face. Jessica nodded in agreement causing Zedina to turn her head so they wouldn't see her blushing.

"Don't call me that!" Jerida scowled pointing a finger at her. Alicia chortled.

"Put some clothes on first," Alicia said and grabbed the phone from Jerida's hold. She immediately locked it and placed it on Zedina's study table.

Zedina sighed and wrapped the sheets back around her, she got off the bed, grabbed jeans and a  cute bubblegum pink top, and went to the bathroom to shower.

A few minutes later she walked back into the room to find her friends in a circle discussing.

"Okay, why did you guys come here?" She asked breaking their conversation.

"Okay, that is rude! Can't friends visit other friends on their days off?" Jerida scoffed.

"No." She simply replied unbothered.

"Let her be J," Jessica intervened when she saw Jerida opening her mouth ready to start a lecture on either friendship, Zedina's tone, or the fact that they- according to her- were doing her a favour as her only friends.

"Alright, so it's Leonard's party. Before you jump on my dick-"  Alicia raised her index finger at Zedina's expected response.

"He's a fourth-year Literature student who is friends with Ian so he invited me, ergo that includes all of us. And yes I asked him for clarification."

"A party on a weekday," Zedina stated.

"You need it, babe. At least there you can get some and stop having sex with yourself." Jerida retorted smirking. The gang broke into robust laughter knowing they got her.

"Oh my god!" Zedina exclaimed.

Author's Note

Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter.

Fit is slang for sexy ;) Please vote and leave a comment :)) I love reading your comments. I also hope you had a lovely day. Night or good day :)