Forty Three

NEARLY two weeks passed since Alicia had seen her friends, after her uneventful attempt at abortion she decided to keep the baby, she hadn't told any of her friends, not even Zedina. However, she did tell Ian about Zedina and her feelings for her best friend.

"Is that why you pushed me away?" Alicia solemnly nodded, "I know sorry won't do a thing, but I want you to know.

Ian hesitated, clenching his jaw he asked, "Well, do you love her?"

"L- love?" Alicia sighed. "I don't love her; I don't think I do." Ian closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew something was up then, not when the woman he loved suddenly started pushing him away, that wasn't her, he wasn't sure if he wanted to know if they did more than just kiss.

"Okay, okay." He sighed heavily. "Uh,"

"I am not asking you to make any decision, I just wanted you to know because I can't lie to you, Ian. We're both about to start a completely new and queer life, with a baby, and I want it to be a fresh start with no secrets at all. I love you, Ian, that I'm certain."

Ian swallowed heavily, he knew he wouldn't get over the fact that Alicia had slight feelings for her best friend. It deeply concerned him, what if she decided one day that she was tired of him and wanted to be with Zedina? He wondered.

After two weeks of pondering things over, Ian decided that he would fight for Alicia's love, and give her all the reasons to keep loving him. He started by moving out of his hostel and renting a flat on the outskirts of CBD for both him and Alicia.

He told Alicia about it, and within a day all her things had been moved to their little flat room.

"You're showing baby," Ian commented rubbing her tiny baby bump that just started showing. He stood behind Alicia, his arms wrapped around her. Alicia was dressed in a slightly tight long-sleeved baby blue shirt that accentuated her bump.

"I know." Alicia groaned throwing her head back against him.

"It's very cute." Ian chuckled and kissed the side of her head. Alicia grinned widely and took a mirror photo of them with her phone, she took more of Ian kissing the side of her head, and her cheeks-a wide smile on her face all of them. The most difficult decision she ever made, was to keep the baby.

If the baby not dying after her attempt to get rid of it wasn't a sign, she didn't know what was. She knew she had to face her father at some point, and she would need to do so before it was too late. Ian promised to be there for her, and they already told his parents, and well, they took it surprisingly well. Ian's father-the one whom he was worried would disown him-accepted Alicia wholeheartedly into their family and even assured her that she would be taken care of.

That was what pushed her to keep their baby, she just had to convince her father not to kill them both.

"Do you think it's going to be a boy or a girl?"

"Hmm," Ian hummed raising his eyebrows, "I want a girl, and then she'll be as beautiful as you." He smiled. "She'll be my little princess."

"Aww, I want a boy so we can buy matching clothes." Alicia pouted.

Alicia was incredibly grateful to have Ian as a partner, she knew how easy it would have been for anyone else to just walk out on her and her baby. But, he didn't. That only made her love him even more, she wanted to be the best mother to their baby, sure, she wasn't ready to be a young mother but she wouldn't take it back if asked.

"Well, either way, I know they'll be lucky to call you their mom. I love you, baby," Ian chimed. Alicia turned in his hold and stood on her tiptoes to press her lips on his, Ian smiled into the kiss and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Ian squeezed her arse and started walking towards the bed, Alicia gasped and pushed him back on the bed gently.

Ian smiled up at his girlfriend, she gripped the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Ian gulped staring at her, she grabbed his arms and placed them on her thighs.

"You're so sexy babe," He swallowed harshly, he could feel the pounding in his heart as it raced, Alicia grinned down at him.

She felt wanted. Loved by Ian. He was what she wanted, and the one that she deserved. What she had for her best friend was merely a crush that passed. She hoped. But she chose to be with Ian, and she loved him.

She reached for his vest and pulled it over his head with him raising it. Ian reclined back on the bed, and with Alicia leaning over him, she pressed her hand on his neck and squeezed gently.

He gasped when she pressed harder, grazing her lips against his, she licked his lips and pulled back teasingly. She released his neck and got off him, sitting beside the bed, she grabbed his briefs and yanked them off causing Ian to chuckle. She motioned for him to move back, and he did.

She swung her legs around his body and straddle him, Ian felt warmth rush down his body, and he could feel his erection growing. Alicia looked extremely sexy at that moment, especially when he could see her bump-his thought-as she cupped his cheeks and smashed her lips against his.
His hand eagerly found rest on her arse as she started grinding on top of him, he helped her-pushing her back and forth over his erection.

Alicia trembled on top of him, she felt so aroused that all that mattered at the moment was to find her release. She moaned in his mouth and eagerly pushed her tongue inside. Ian rolled them over gently and got on top of her, without breaking the kiss, his hands came up to caress her erect nipples.

Alicia threw her head back as pleasure consumed her, her nipples were so sensitive that even the slightest touch left her quivering. Ian broke the kiss and planted feathery kisses on her jaw, down to her neck, and on the valley of her boobs.

She grasped his head tightly when she felt his warm mouth on her nipple, grunting, she pushed his head into her. Ian kissed his way down her tummy, pressing long kisses on her tummy. He could feel the heat from her p**** on his face as he leaned in and pressed a kiss on top. He spread her legs apart and pressed another kiss on her.

Ian had never gone down on her-ever-so when she felt his warm, wet, tongue on her, she cried and shot up. He pulled back and cheekily smiled up at her shocked face, "Do you want me to stop?" He asked smirking.

"You little . . ." Alicia heavily sighed. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes, "Don't." She whispered.

"What was that?" Ian taunted.

"Don't push it." She narrowed her eyes at him, he chuckled and kissed her thighs. Alicia sighed and reclined on the bed.