Six

Warning: The chapter contains slight sexual content.

MAYBE it was the fantasy of being together that pushed her, the possibility of them being in a relationship again. It didn't escape her notice that they'd previously tried and failed. She would, however, be at her beck and call at all times.

Zedina made her way down the hall to Samantha's block. Alicia was not particularly happy about being ditched at the last moment.

"She's always going to pick her over us." Alicia rubbed her face exasperatedly, "I can't watch her get hurt again." She swallowed bitterly and grabbed her phone, then walked out of the room.

The rest of the group just sighed collectively and went back to doing what they were. Alicia started her path towards 'Mara hostels' where Ian resided, she needed not to worry about Zedina at the moment as she concluded that she would eventually come to her senses.

Zedina's heart raced, and her pits stung with nervousness. Her breathing came short. She smoothed her short skirt, wiping her sweaty palms in the process. She then smacked her lips and rolled them against each other spreading her shining gloss. She gulped and reached for the door.

"Come in," she heard from the other side of the wooden door. She turned the knob and let herself in with a long exhale. She was immediately struck by Samantha's aroma, which made her inadvertently inhale and smile. Samantha sat on her bed wearing only a lace bra and pantyhose. Zedina held her breath as she took in the girl who had once been her ride or die.

Samantha's face lit up as she bit her lip and motioned her forward with her index finger. Enticed, Zedina closed the door behind her and made her way to Samantha.

She remained at the foot of the bed, taking her in. Her hands itched to run over her soft body, which seemed to be blanketed with goosebumps.

"Don't just stand there." Samantha chuckled. Zedina gulped and shakily reached for the top, she threw it to the side and shivered as she felt the cold air hit her. Samantha's eyes widened, and a glimmer shone in them.

She watched keenly as Zedina reached for her skirt, unzipped it, and lowered it to the floor.  She took a big breath and took her hand in hers. Zedina got onto the bed and sat with her knees folded. 

"I've missed you." Samantha smiled rubbing Zedina's thighs with her fingertips. The action made Zedina take a deep breath and swallow harshly.

"I just s-saw you earlier." She responded shakily as her touches lingered between her legs. Her heart was already ramming against her chest, begging for freedom.

"I know." Samantha shrugged, a smirk playing on her plump lips.

"Haven't you missed me?" She asked.

Zedina nodded vigorously causing Samantha to chuckle and shake her head. Zedina recoiled, feeling embarrassed.

"You haven't?" Samantha tilted her head to the side, a sight that always made her undeniably adorable in Zedina's sight.

"I-I h-have." She spoke quietly and took a deep breath.

Samantha reached behind her and unclasped her bra letting her boobs free, her pink nipples stood erect with goosebumps around them. Zedina gulped as the other woman reached for her own bra, her fingers brushing against her nipples making her gasp sharply and stifle her moan.

Samantha helped her lay back on the bed and climbed on top of her. Zedina could feel her whole body light up when she felt Samantha's fingers dancing, gliding across her body. Samantha pressed their lips against each other causing Zedina to take a sharp breath.

She could feel her body ache, her p**** calling out for her touch. Burnt with desire. She couldn't help grinding against Samantha when she felt her thumb and index finger pinch her already sensitive nipples.

She moaned in her mouth and fought her tongue inside her mouth that intended to explore every inch like it had done so many times. She pulled back and threw her head back when she felt Samantha's fingers playing with her folds.

"Fuck! Baby, you're so wet." Samantha moaned in her ear and pulled her fingers out of her, she guided them to Zedina's mouth and forced them inside. Zedina hungrily sucked on her fingers; all while grinding against Samantha's thighs.