Thirty One

FIVE HOURS later, three movies down and all the snacks eaten up, Jane stretched her arm feeling slight numbness from holding Zedina’s head in place. Zedina chuckled softly, reaching out to touch her hand as she let out a tiny grunt.

“My head isn’t that heavy.” She rolled her eyes playfully while playing with Jane’s arm.

“Your head’s big babe.” Jane teased smirking, her remark was rewarded by a slap on her shoulder, and she pulled back exclaiming as she held the spot pouting.

“You big baby.” Zedina went to sit up only to be pulled back by Jane, she fell on top of a smirking Jane. Jane gave her a wide mischievous smirk, and Zedina’s eyes widened. She quickly knew what Jane was up to, given her roaming fingers.

She quickly tried to get out of her grasp only for Jane to grasp her waist tightly. “Please, no. Please.” Her pleas were met with deaf ears as Jane started tickling her to no end because it was her weakness. Zedina thrashed on top of her making Jane slowly roll them over so she was on top of Zedina, she grasped her with one hand and placed the laptop on the nightstand beside the bed.

She tickled the girl until she had tears running down her face. “I- I’m . . . I’m peeing.” Zedina gasped through her cries as her eyes went wide, she felt the urge to pee and might have or not peed a little in her bottoms. She weakly tried to stop Jane who was smirking evilly on top of her.

Jane's movements came to a halt as she realised she couldn't take it any longer, and her chest rose and fell as she struggled to catch her breath. Zedina inhaled deeply and exhaled hard, her heart thundering as she tried to keep her breathing steady. She turned around and noticed that all of the wrapping paper was on the floor.

Jane sat back on top of her, straddling her, a warm smile on her lips. She liked how Zedina lay there with her hair tangled and her face still teary. Leaning over her, she wiped her tears away with her palm. Her thumb stroked her cheeks before tenderly brushing Zedina's lips.

‘How could somebody be this beautiful?’ Jane thought to herself. As her thumb slid across Zedina's lips, she mused.

Zedina, feeling the weight of her body on top of her, gazed up at Jane, her lips curved into a little smile when Jane parted her lips with her thumb. She raised her hand and placed it on Jane's thighs, and the latter breathed deeply.

Jane licked her lips, feeling them dry, and smiled, peering into Zedina's brown orbs before lowering her gaze to her wet lips. Jane's eyelids fluttered close as she lowered her face until they were breaths apart. Zedina swallowed, raising her head to better reach her.

In reaction, Zedina's hands raised farther on her thigh, squeezing her hard, as Jane's lips lightly brushed against hers, prompting a flood of delight and want to rush through her body. She brushed her lips towards Jane's before sealing their lips in a slow but needed kiss.

Their hearts raced in sync, kissing Zedina was like a whiff of fresh air in the countryside. Jane would describe it as such, the girl always tasted of cherry mixed with a faint hint of cinnamon. with a hint of cinnamon. It was intoxicating, their craving for passionate long kisses was constantly at its pinnacle, but slow kissing Zedina for Jane was like waking up to hot cocoa on Christmas morning with all your loved ones around.

It felt like she was floating and sinking in a cloud of bliss at the same time. Jane knew she had caught a glimpse of heaven the first time they kissed and couldn't wait to fall at Zedina's feet and worship every inch of her.

And when she did, she made Zedina feel whole again, as if she could sense every sensation the other was experiencing. She sketched every detail she saw on Zedina's body, recalling how Zedina shook, drawing her closer as she softly bit into her thigh while caressing her boobs.

She gently moaned when she felt Zedina's fingertips make their way under her tee, enchanting and seducing. Zedina kissed her back with the same want and longing, cocking her head to the right. Zedina began moving Jane back and forth on top of her, and a chill ran down her spine when Jane pulled back and quickly removed her tee while still grinding on top of her.

Jane's mouth opened slightly at the sight of Zedina removing her pajama shirt, and her chest burned as she tried to take deep breaths. She unhooked her bra from the front and tossed it to the ground. Zedina reclined, her boobs bouncing with the movement making Jane gulp visibly.

Their gazes landed on each other, both hooded with want and lust. Zedina’s eyes lowered to the jeans covering her partner. Jane chuckled softly while shaking her head, she stood on the bed and unzipped her jeans. The trousers slid slowly from her body along with her undies, she smirked sweetly noticing Zedina's rough breath She then began removing Zedina's, her gaze fixed on her partner, who was watching her with fascination while biting her swollen bottom lip.

"Ah, no undies?" Jane teased as she ran her fingers through her partner's pubic hair. Jane climbed on top of Zedina and straddled her. Zedina gasped and shuddered at the action as Jane discarded her bottoms on the floor.

Zedina inhaled deeply, feeling Jane's wetness on her tummy. She knew the situation was the same for her since she could feel the throbbing of her clit matching the pounding in her ears and head.

Jane ran her fingers through her short hair, a sweet grin on her lips. Zedina was even more excited by the motion since she knew how fit Jane was. Like, if Ciara and Jim Spellman had a child, it would undoubtedly be her. She'd receive her body shape from her mama and her looks from her baba. Her baba's intelligence and her mama's bravery. She had everything.

Jane lowered her head and studied Zedina's face, her hands on the side of her partner's head, her gaze roaming on her face, her eyes lighted as she watched Zedina lick her lips. She felt her hands gradually clutch her thighs as she smiled down at the girl underneath her and moved in to kiss her.

Author's Note

Tell me you missed me... I missed you guys :) The week was exhausting but I'm glad I finally updated. Please vote :) good night and good day Luvs ❤

In case you missed these words:

fit- slang for sexy
mama- mother
baba- father