Forty One

Content Warning: The chapter contains a mature theme. Read at your discretion

ZEDINA's EYES widened as she felt her climax hitting her, her pants were down on her ankle, and she was sitting—legs widespread—on the counter as Samantha drove her fingers in and out of her. She threw her head back, harshly palming her mouth so she wouldn't scream. Sweat trickled down her back, she felt her throat was dry, and it felt exhilarating to be pleasured by her former lover again.

Samantha wanted the moment to last forever, staring at Zedina as she reached her climax, utterly disoriented and high on her left her wet. Her own back was wet with sweat, she felt incredibly satisfied to give her former lover her much-needed release. Zedina stiffened as she found her release, Samantha felt her walls clenching around her fingers as she was rewarded by the girl's release.

Zedina went limp on the counter, she took in deep breaths to calm her racing heart. She chuckled softly and weakly pulled Samantha up to kiss her. Samantha pulled back and licked off Zedina's wetness from her fingers which left the girl shivering from desire. She wanted nothing more than to let Samantha pleasure her again but she couldn't wait any longer to let her former lover take her position.

So she fixed her sleeveless top and Samantha helped her with her pants, she then got off the counter and pulled Samantha by the waist. Samantha was left breathless by Zedina, everything she did made her incredibly sexy, especially when she bit her lip while staring deep into her eyes. She gulped.

"I want you to get on top of that counter so I can eat you out," Zedina smirked, she said it so nonchalant, that for a second Samantha thought she was jesting. Zedina raised her eyebrow in question, waiting for the girl to get on the counter, Samantha's eyes widened. "Oh," She gasped starting to get on the counter with her former lover's help.

Zedina chuckled softly, she slowly pulled her bralette above her boobs leaving her exposed. Samantha shivered and pushed her chest forward, she gasped when she felt Zedina playing with her already erect nipple. Zedina loved the tiny sound Samantha was making, she yearned for more, she wanted to have Samantha screaming her name again.

That thought alone made her unbelievably wet and horny again, she wanted to watch the girl shiver under her touch, beg her for more, ask her to stop when it becomes too much, and plead for a release. She wanted Samantha to know that only she would be able to show her everything she needed and take her beyond worlds with orgasms.

Samantha couldn't hold back a heavy grunt that escaped her mouth when she felt Zedina's teeth grazing her nipples and then she took her boob in her mouth. "Oh, my God!" She heavily sighed and threaded her fingers into Zedina's long hair.

Zedina started lowering her sweats, Samantha pulled her back so she could help her remove them, and right then they heard rapid knocking from outside the door. They both stopped abruptly and turned their heads to the door, "Ignore them, they'll go away." Samantha begged pulling Zedina in for a kiss. She was so aroused that she would admittedly let anyone find them in that position as long as she got the release she needed from Zedina.

Zedina lowered her sweats, pushed her panties to the side, and started caressing her wet slit, Samantha quivered pulling her closer. The knocking came again causing both of them to groan frustrated. "I'm going to kill whoever that is." Samantha sighed heavily and rolled her eyes, Zedina chuckled and helped her put her sweats back on.

"Do you want to come over? Finish this?" Samantha asked.

"Of course," Zedina grinned widely, glad that Samantha finally wanted her over. She didn't feel any guilt for sleeping with her ex-lover, after all, she hadn't made things official with Jane and the girl needed space. So there was no need to feel guilty when she could be in the arms of the girl she never stopped loving.

Fixing their clothes, they wiped their faces, and fixed their messy hair they walked out. They were met with the angry faces of three women who looked like they could shit themselves if the two of them took any time longer inside the bathroom. From their faces alone it was clear what they were doing inside, the women frowned as they stared at the chuckling girls walking away.

"Disgusting!" One of the mumbled and the two nodded in agreement.

Samantha grabbed her things and returned the bowling shoes she rented, she grabbed Zedina's hand and they both walked out of the bowling alley. She had received a text message from Nate saying that they were all in the food court getting lunch. Zedina felt chills run down her back, her former lover was holding her hand as though they were together, it felt really good, warm—according to Zedina—she had, for long, longed for that exact moment.

It felt like things were very much okay—normal even—she wanted it to last, her whole body warmed up at the idea of getting to hold Samantha's hand in public again. Having Samantha hold her hand as they crossed the road because she thought her baby then needed to be safe.

They were standing at the edge of the zebra crossing waiting for the stop sign so they could cross the road at Haile Selassie Avenue. Samantha dressed in white jeans and a white bralette held her pink bottle in one hand with her lavender pink hoodie hanging on her shoulder, and her girlfriend—Zedina—dressed in a heavenly pink short dungaree held her white hoodie in her hand.

Samantha's hand reached out to hold Zedina's hand, but she couldn't find it. She kept reaching until she looked down and saw that her hand was covered by her hoodie. She chuckled and pushed it to the side and gently entwined their hands. Zedina grinned at the action and moved closer to her, she felt safe holding Samantha's hand while they crossed the road, she also found it adorable how every time Samantha would ensure she held her hand, even when she had many things carried in her arms.

It brought a lot of memories, good memories, ones she would never give up for anything. She thought that the girl would let go of her hand when they got to her friends but was surprised when Samantha only tightened her hold—gently—and squeezed her hand. The gang stared at them with curious eyes, they all had questions, but the couple didn't want to give any answers, so when they sat they quickly ordered French fries and chicken.

Lilian teased Zedina with her eyes, she couldn't wait to get all the juicy details later. Zedina watched as Tim pulled out two thousand notes and hand them over to a smirking Sheila, she wondered what that was about but brushed it off.

Author's Note

I know I took a long time to update, but I was really exhausted by last week's activities. And it's going to be even busier seeing that our Country's General Election is closer (9th Aug) and I'll be attending training on election coverage. But I will be updating as much as I can. I hope you understand.

How is everyone doing?

Also, I don't know how graphic you want me to get with the intimate scenes. Do you enjoy the intimate (sex) scenes or should I do away with them? I may or may not update another chapter in an hour. Bye Luvs.