Seven

Warning: The chapter contains sexual content.

"I KNOW I say this a lot, but you my love are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much Zee, and I want you to know that I'll never hurt you on purpose." Samantha kissed her knuckles and then her lips.

"I know. I love you too Sam." Zedina whispered and leaned over kissing her lips. They had been tangled in Samantha's sheets for hours making love.

That was exactly two years ago.

"Oh, God! Fuck, don't stop baby." Samantha pleaded as Zedina ground her clit against hers. Their bodies glistened with sweat, they had been having sex for three hours with only five minutes break (water break) to replenish their energy. Zedina's throat hurt from screaming her lungs out from the intense orgasms she had.

She smiled down at Samantha, her heart warmed at the sight. It felt like the old times. Her short hair stuck against her face due to the sweat. Her face scrunched up to the most pleasure-filled sight she had ever seen.

She trembled against Samantha feeling tightness in her lower abdomen. She gasped and ground faster, increasing her pace. Chasing both their orgasms.

"Yes, yes!" Samantha chanted, her head thrown back while her neck stretched to impossible ends. Her jaw was clenched, and she could feel her vaginal walls contract, it made her shut her eyes and grip Zedina's thighs tightly.

"I fucking love you!" Samantha cried as her orgasm ripped her, perhaps she didn't think over what she had uttered. But, the same wasn't for Zedina. She felt as though her heart had stopped beating.

Only for a moment.

Her own orgasm followed immediately causing her to throw her head back trembling. They both shook as she slowed the pace, Samantha's chest rose and fell in sync with hers.

She slowly got off her and fell right beside her, Samantha chuckled, her breathing still rugged.

"That was incredible." She said. Zedina chuckled lightly, her heart still racing, she wanted to hear it from Samantha. That it wasn't just the heat of the moment that made her say those words. She gulped and propped her elbow on the bed then turned towards her with her hand below her chin.

"It was." She responded.

Her heart warmed, Samantha looked vulnerable in the position. Her eyes held a soft inviting gaze, the same gaze she gave her years ago when they were together. Her lips were swollen. And her body flushed.

Samantha rubbed endless circles across Zedina's body with her fingertips. It made the latter shiver, she swallowed a lump in her throat.

'Maybe I shouldn't ruin this moment by asking her.' She thought and chose to keep quiet about it.

It helped that Samantha didn't even mention it. 'Maybe it really was a heat of the moment thing.' Zedina mused sadly.

It was a little after ten in the night and she wasn't sure if she would sleep in the same bed with her.

Part of her wished she could, "You know you can't stay the night." Samantha whispered stopping her movements abruptly.

It made Zedina suddenly feel cold. Empty.

There it was, and it hurt so much. She nodded while fighting back the tears that were welling up in her eyes and ignoring the stabbing pain in her chest. She sat up straight, her mood sinking quickly. 

"Yeah, I know."

She smiled sadly back at Samantha and rose from the bed. Samantha watched her pick her clothes from the floor and wear them, her own eyes stung.

"Bye, Sam," Zedina muttered.

"Bye." She called back and watched as she walked out of the door. Everything in her compelled her to call her back but she swallowed harshly and turned away.

Zedina couldn't help the lone tear that escaped her left eye, she felt distraught and knew she couldn't tell anyone about it.

Author's Note

Damn, that's got to hurt :( What are your thoughts?