Forty Seven

Content Warning: The chapter features sexual content. Read at your discretion ;)

ZEDINA pulled Jane by her waist closer to her, she deepened their kiss, and they both could taste Zedina's cherry gloss. Zedina jarred when she heard Jane moaning in her mouth, and then felt her tongue probing her lips. She moaned in response when their tongues collided and started creating syncronised dance patterns. She reached for Jane's shirt and broke the kiss to pull it over her head.

Jane instantly pressed their lips together again in urgency, for weeks she had pictured feeling Zedina's lips pressed against hers, she even touched herself before she went to bed every night while fantasizing about the girl.

She gently lowered Zedina's sleeve and her soft hands started exploring Zedina's upper body, she broke their kiss and started kissing down her jaw to her neck. Zedina flung her head back as pleasure consumed her, she helped Jane pull her dress down to her torso. She released a heavy moan when she felt Jane bite softly on her soft spot.

Jane moaned against her skin, she then blew cold air into her ear causing Zedina to shudder and pull her closer. "Bed—bedroom." Zedina gasped. Jane pulled back from her, her chest fell and rose rapidly, she felt so hot and bothered.

"Are you sure?" Zedina didn't respond, she instead stood up, her dress fell on the floor and left her naked on top as she had no bra on. Jane gulped as she started walking towards her bedroom, she looked behind her shoulder and winked at her. Jane chuckled and bit her lip, she rushed after her while unzipping her trouser.

As soon as she had shut her bedroom door, Zedina pushed her against it, "Sorry," Zedina chuckled when she saw the face she made when the back of her head hit the door.

"I missed you so much," Zedina pressed a soft kiss on her slightly swollen ones. "I missed you too baby," Jane bit her lip.

Zedina brought her thumb and forefinger into her mouth, she then licked on them sensually as she stared deeply into Jane, and the latter gulped heavily. Smirking, Zedina lowered her wet fingers and dipped them inside Jane's panties causing the girl to draw in a sharp breath. She threw her head back against the door and grasped Zedina's shoulders tightly.

Zedina captured her lips in another kiss, she couldn't get enough of her. She wanted to make love to Jane until they both couldn't take it anymore, even if they went at it the whole night.

Jane gasped as she started grinding on Zedina's fingers, she was so aroused that she could feel her climax getting closer. Her mouth fell open and her eyes shut tightly as she stiffened against Zedina's fingers and her climax hit her, Zedina kept going until she stopped shaking and fell limply against her.

She exhaled heavily, Zedina pressed delicate kisses on her neck, and she slowly took her fingers out of Jane's panties. She guided her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them while Jane lazily watched her, she felt incredibly aroused again.

Zedina grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bed, Jane chuckled softly, "Take your clothes off." She instructed Jane who smiled amusedly.

"Yes ma'am." Jane licked her lips sensually and started taking the remainder of her clothes off. Zedina pulled her down on the bed and rolled on top of her, gently cupped her cheek with her hand, and brushed her hair off her face. Jane stared at her with glinting eyes, she could feel Zedina's arousal coating her tummy which made her feel a rush of excitement down to her core.

She wrapped her hands around her neck and pulled her down capturing her mouth in a gentle but fierce kiss, Zedina gasped in response. She pushed her index and middle finger inside their entwined mouths and gathered saliva in them, she then delicately brushed over Jane's upper body to her torso.

Jane gasped and broke the kiss making Zedina kiss along her jaw and then lick down her chest. Zedina teased her aching p****, she rubbed gentle circles on her pulsing clit causing Jane to push her torso towards her. She pulled her fingers back and licked up her tummy to her jaw, Jane's hands caressed her back, and squeezed her arse.

Panting, Jane rolled them over so she was on top of her, she swallowed heavily and for a moment curiously stared at Zedina. 'How did I get so lucky?' She mused. Her chest rose and fell visibly, she took a deep breath and then bit her lip.

"I'm here now, Jenny," Zedina whispered. Jane nodded in response and lowered her head until her face was inches from Zedina's. She shuddered when their boobs touched and she felt Zedina's hands caress her back. Teasing her, she brushed their lips against each other and stuck her tongue inside Zedina's mouth causing the girl to softly bite into it. She then pulled back and turned her head to the side pressing a wet kiss there.

Zedina couldn't take the teasing, her heart hammered against her chest as she grabbed Jane's face gently and pressed her lips against hers. Jane started rocking her body against hers, Zedina moaned in her mouth and pushed her tongue inside her mouth.

Jane pulled back and began kissing her way down her body as the girl beneath her threw her head back and her mouth fell open. Jane could already taste her arousal from the overwhelming enticing scent, she buried her nose in Zedina's wet core and took a deep breath. Zedina jerked on the bed when she blew cold air on her, she reclined on the bed and fisted the cushion under her.

Jane wrapped her arms around her thighs, she stuck her tongue out and leaned forward, she licked along her slit to her pulsing clit. She gripped Zedina's thighs tightly when the grunting girl tried to close her legs, she moaned into her as she swallowed harshly. She could taste a bit of heaven—her words—intoxicated by Zedina's arousal, she circled her clit with her fingers as she wetted them with her lover's arousal. Zedina's head swarmed with pleasure, her heart pounded in sync with her clit and she thought Jane would be the death of her.

Author's Note

Hey Luvs, how was everyone's day? I'm coming down with the flu and I just recently got a septum piercing so you can imagine the hustle when wiping my nose.

Ah, I hope the chapter was to satisfaction. Share your thoughts with me.