chapter 3

(Man these chapters are taking longer than I thought. I need to daydream more. So quick question, should my character die in a really dramatic way or should she die for a short time, speak with itachi and shamari and go back to the world of the living, or should she wake up in a hospital in the real world and everything was a dream? Or some other really dramatic ending? Idk but that itachi thing sounds pretty cool. Maybe I'll do that.........ooooooo maybe I'll do that! {I'm talking about a totally different idea} idk I'm gonna ask a few of my friends. Man that would be one hell of a plot twist. *begins laughing* oh man I can see it now! What a family that would be-oh crap a really good yet really bad idea just came to me! Oh god but my friends would kill me since they all love him. Gah fuck them I'll find a way to squeeze that in somewhere. Or hell I might just write a totally different fan fiction about it based on this series based on naruto. What do you guys think? Hmmmm, I've been day dreaming too much. Anyway I really hope people bothered to read all that, more really good and really bad ideas keep coming but I have no way in hell to add them. Man its like a flood, they all keep coming as I write this, literally. While I'm typing on my wolf keyboard images of a nameless and very popular character keep flashing in my mind and my narrative voice going along with it while "the diary of Jane" plays on my Xbox. BTW if ya think I'm really annoying and don't wanna suggest any plots for this series just skip the chapter because this'll be a big authors note. Back to what I was saying if ya got this far, should my character die, maraculously survive, or just keep living and I'll find a new plot? Idk, but the other idea I first thought was that my character and kabuto have a kid or something. Like I said its such a huge twist but I think I'd be so cool! I mean an Uchiha and KABUTO of all characters. Boy or girl who the hell knows. Yeah I'm probably boring you now so I'll just get back to the book. Nope, I'm gonna read an ita someone fanfic cause I'm bored as hell and need new ideas. So yeah, see ya!)