chapter 4

My POV  

I sighed as kabuto carried me. I really am not patient. I began to pout in kabuto's direction.

"You're cute when you pout, you know that?" He sneered playfully.

I blushed slightly and a smile curled on my face. "You're pretty handsome yourself."

"You've said it enough times." Kabuto said as I began to blush a deeper shade of red. "There's the adorable blush."

My face began to turn hinata-in-front-of-naruto-red and I laughed. "Its your fault for making me blush! The day I see you blush will be the day I die from laughter." I said.

"I wouldn't be surprised. If I were to blush, especially as deep a crimson as yourself, everyone would die of either laughter, fear, or simple shock." Kabuto agreed. He smirked and I fangirled.

"God I love that smirk!" I said/squealed. "I'll proudly admit you are frickin sexy when you smirk or smile!" Oh dear, now my fangirly side is showing, I'll be saying all kinds of random and true shit now.

"We're here my snake." Kabuto said in a sing-song voice I blushed over.

It was a decently sized room, with a double bed that was simply a mattress without a bed frame. There was also a desk, bookshelf, and a door that connected to what I guessed to be a bathroom. Two torches lit the room dimly, one near the desk and another on the opposite wall.

"Nice room. Oh look, there really are walls!" I cheered sarcastically. I jumped out of kabuto's arms and kissed his cheek. I really badly wanted to kiss His lips and pin him to the bed, or the other way around after all it doesn't matter to me so long as kabuto is the other person, buuuuut the gleeful peck to the cheek seemed more taunting and playful. Well taunting until kabuto did pin me to the wall.

"I thought you said later my love?" I teased as I wriggled my nose against his.

"'Later' meant until we reached a better room. Wouldn't want to ruin the pantry after all would we." Kabuto said seductively, knowing I love this tone. He brought his lips to my ear and whispered, "the damage would be annoying to repair."

"That it would be," I said in my own seductive voice I knew for a fact kabuto went crazy for. Kabuto soon crashed his lips onto mine. Both his hands came to my waist as he lifted me up with ease so my head was more level with his, he was about a head taller than me after all.

Kabuto practically pressed himself against me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands came to his ashen gray hair. I took it out of its pony-tail and let my fingers dance in his soft hair. Our lips colliding in perfect sync. Sadly though our lips had to part, as we needed air, and I mentally pouted.
"I wish humans didn't need air." I huffed.

"Oxygen is essential." Kabuto pointed out.

"I know but our lips simply call to one another to where we can't even control ourselves." I whined with a grin. "Its almost unfair."

Kabuto chuckled and kissed me again. Soon trailing his kisses and love bites along my jawline and neck. He soon reached my sweet spot and a moan escaped my lips.

"Then we shall use every chance we get to fulfill our lips needs." Kabuto said as he pulled away. He captured my lips again and tore off my shirt. Leaving me in my bra.

Time to return the favor. I silently sneered as I too, ripped his shirt off and threw the shreds aside. He smirked in the kiss as I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could carry me to the bed. He pinned me to the surface and attacked my body with kisses. Leaving bruises and love bites everywhere. A long yet unknown time later we both were left panting. Kabuto lay next to me, panting just as heavily as I was I turned to face him. My eyes closed and a large blush over my cheeks.

"Kabuto." I said in a breath I let out. "I love you."

Kabuto held me close to him. "I love you too, Elizabeth." He said in a mere whisper. I fell asleep quickly, as that was how tired I became.