chapter 10

(Sorry for the cliffhanger, didn't realize that's how I ended it heh heh)

"What did he mean?" I said to itachi, "who is naruto?"

"You forgot him too huh..." Shamari said. "Its ashame you've forgotten so much. Even more so that you had to go through three long months of torure and agony."

Soon i finally remembered who she was, she was the girl I had to kill, my best friend I had to murder.

I attacked her in a crying hug, "shamari!" I said as it was clear I remembered her.

She hugged me back tightly and I saw itachi smile.

When we pulled away I heard itachi say something I know I'll never forget,

"Elizabeth. You'll be tortured again in the future." He sad with a sad, monotone voice.

"What do you mean??" I asked worriedly as I detacted myself from shamari.

"In the future you will be tortured again. Perhapse worst and longer than now." Itachi explained. "I'm sorry but it had to be said."

"Its okay. I appreciate your warning." I said with a smile. Zoon I heard distant shouts, as if they were from afar. "Who's that?"

"You'll know." Itachi said as he and shamari turned to ashes and blew away in an invisable wind.

"Wait!" I said trying to grab their ash clouds but failed as the shouts became louder, clearer.

"Elizabeth!" I understood the shouts saying. Who were they?