chapter 12

(Sorry that last one was short. Page and a half, that's lame. Oh well, hope this longer chap makes up for it!)

Timeskip to the village provided by: Jupiter Ascending

We all arrived at the village. Everyone was walking as well. My feet were on the ground, and gladly not leaving anytime soon.

"You're back!" A voice I knew wailed happily as arms wrapped around my neck and a body almost toppled me over.

"Huh? Zethira?" I said when the girl pulled away. Sure enough it was Zethira. "Hey, how's it going!"

Zethira grew a smile, and a large one at that. "Nothing terribly special." She said. She hugged me again, only a little less forcefully.

Because I had expected this hug I returned it. When Zethira pulled away she looked at the smiling kabuto next to me. Then at a making out sasuke and naruto, soon holding her nose.

"Guys. Guys." I tried getting their attention but that wasn't working. "Guys!" I yelled.

They suddenly realized I was calling them and pulled away. "Uh, sorry." Sasuke said.

"Get a room next time." I joked. "I like Zethira here and I can't have her dying from loss of blood."

Naruto laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry.....habit."

"We best report to the hokage. We all know-" kabuto said but was interrupted when Kakashi appeared with an urgent look in his eye.

"Good, you're back. I have news." He said. "Lady hokage, has been resigned."

"What?! You mean Grandma Tsunade isn't hokage?!" Naruto asked.

Kakashi nodded, "she's been replaced." He paused looking at me. "By danzo."

My eyes, with Sharingan activated since I can see properly with them, widened. Well, one of course was wide, the other only able to open half the way. "Danzo!! But how?!"

"I'm not sure, but he did send me to get you, elizabeth." Kakashi said, then he looked at kabuto. "Alone."

Kabuto's smile had faded when Kakashi arrived but now he had an angry look in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry, Kakashi sensei is escorting me, so I can assure you I'll be safe." I told him with a light smile and sincere look in my eyes.

While walking with Kakashi he put his hand on my shoulder, seeing the slight worry on my face. "You'll be fine. I'm going to be beside you while you both speak." He told me.

"Thanks Kakashi sensei." I said. We then arrived at the hokage mansion, walking inside we made our way to danzos office.

"You needed to see me lord hokage." I said holding back a growl.

"Yes, I sent for you." Danzo replied looking up at me. He had a smirk, one I despised. "I need to inform you of a matter resolved around you and kabuto Yakushi."

"What is it." I said more rudely and demanding. I never liked this guy.

"I am banning you both from the village. You both are classified as rouge ninja from this moment until I am no longer hokage." He said as his smirk turned to a grin.

"Kakashi sensei, can I speak to danzo alone? I prefer if you didn't hear this." I said.

"I'll be just outside the door." He replied as he walked out. When he shut the door and I spoke.