book 5 chapter 1

(And so the fifth book is here! Yay!)

My POV BTW 

Kabuto and I left the village. And decided to go to the western hideout. After all it was smaller than the other ones and given its just kabuto and me I don't think we'd need anything much bigger.

"For some reason I almost can't wait to go back." I said as we made camp.

"Probably because the western hideout is where I mainly used my, 'interrogation techniques' on you." Kabuto joked.

"Only now you have all that information." I said as I stretched.

Kabuto came up behind me, snaking his arms around me he kissed at my neck. "Oh I have much more than that my snake." He said. "I have the information, and the girl who bares it."

"Should I be scared?" I teased, my sadistic side kicking in.

"Should you?" Kabuto said as he pulled me closer. I felt him smirk against my neck as he trail kissed upward. He reached the corner of my lip but because he was behind me he couldn't quite meet my lips. So I turned my head as far back as I could, so I could meet his lips. He loosened his grip on me, so that I could turn around. I did and immediately the kiss deepened.

When kabuto and I pulled away for air our foreheads touched. Kabuto spoke.

"We should get some sleep. This can wait." He sneered.

"Your no fun." I said playfully. Kabuto soon picked me up bridal style and carried me to the tent we shared. I smirked as he set me down on the blankets. He crawled over me, "thought this could wait." I taunted.

"I said nothing about capturing your perfect lips did I." He said before kissing me. He asked for entrance which I playfully denied. He pulled away, playful dissatisfaction in his beautiful onyx eyes.

"You know how to beg kabuto." I sneered at the ninja. He smirked before laying his lips upon my own and biting my lip for entrance. Again I refused simply to play with him. I loved to play with my prey after all.

I soon switched our position so I was over him. I looked down at my love as I hovered over him. My hair smoothly falling over the sides of our faces. But kabuto showed his dominance, grabbing my waist and pulling me down he crashed his lips on mine again. Sliding his hands down from my waist to my hips he reached my legs. As his hands came upward again they brushed my ass lightly and to my back. Slipping his hands under my shirt the tips of his fingers were cold. This sent shivers down my spine. We pulled away for air, we are only human after all, or I would so kiss him for all eternity.

I laughed slightly, to me it sounded a little like an evil chuckle. "What's funny?" Kabuto asked.

"I was just laughing at how sad it is we are human. Because we need air we constantly pull away." I chuckled.

Kabuto POV

"I was just laughing at how we're human. Given we need air and constantly pull away when kissing." Elizabeth said as her sadist side came. This drove kabuto almost mad(insane).

He loved this sadistic side to her. Given he himself can be quite the sadist, but he is polite about it. Which he knew elizabeth loved. Kabuto loved how his snake would play and taunt him as they would kiss. It showed that even if she loved him, that she wouldn't give into him too quickly, nor that she would be "gentle" with him. As he wouldn't be gentle with her it would be her way to return the favor. It made kabuto crazy for her.

"Go to sleep my beautiful snake." He said to her when they pulled away. "Can't have you walking limply while we travel."

Elizabeth layed next to kabuto without any protests. She rested her head on his shoulder and they both fell asleep quickly.