chapter 9

(Woohoo! Lots of chappies be updated today! I got 3 or 4 for my kuroshitsuju fanfic, 1 for my sasuhinaita fanfic, and 2 for this one! Woop woop! Green day rocks!)

My POV now!

Kabuto and I were fighting. It'd been what, 3 maybe 4 weeks since we arrived? And boy how fast I'm progressing. I'm already in great fighting condition but if I ever was to encounter a tougher opponent than myself, which will most deffinately happen, I'd need to be stronger. So I made a decision, I have eternal mongyekyo, and I know I vowed not to use it, but I also knew itachi wouldn't want me to die rather than not use it if I was put into such a situation. So right now I'm in the middle of mastering the Susano'o.

Kabuto threw a few paper bombs my way but I threw my arm in front of myself in a block and a bright red rib cage formed around me. As he came for a close ranged attack I extended my arm and a skeletal yet also mechanical looking arm extended and I grabbed kabuto, throwing him into the wall of the arena.

I'm getting the hang of this. I thought proudly. My chakra wasn't all screwed up anymore and controlling the mongyekyo has become second nature to me. But I became really happy the first day of training.

Flashback

Kabuto and I went to the arena of the hideout to begin the battling part of my training.

"Okay, now try activating Sharingan." Kabuto said.

"Okay 'sensei'." I joked. I concentrated my chakra best I could to my eyes to unlock the kekkei genkei. When I opened both my eyes I realized my vision was completely normal, no blur or red tint on my right side, this made a large smile curl onto my face. "I can see!"

Kabuto tilted his head. "Hmm?"

"My vision. It isn't all messed up on my right side thanks to the sharingan.!" I cheered.

A light smile became kabuto's main feature as he was brought to a fighting stance.

End of flashback

And here I am about three weeks later. 3 weeks not months. This made me happy. But I felt a little bad, for kabuto. I have a few bruises here and there but my poor kabuto is all cut up. I deactivated the mongyeko with Susano'o but kept the normal Sharingan. I ran up to kabuto to make sure he was alright.