chapter 13

Still me

I walked through the light and a flash blinded my vision. The voices became silent and my vision slowly cleared. I was lying on soft grass but that didn't help the pain on the right side of my face. My vision was blurred and tinted red but I could make out the worried faces of kabuto and alvrea. Seven other faces, looking hopeful and terrified loomed over me.

"Do not fear the people you will see. They will not hurt you." I remembered itachi's words. Fear coursed through me but it didn't show.

Their the friends I've forgotten. Through the torture I forgot who people were when friend from foe. I need to be calm. I told myself. I took in a shaky breath that seemed to be my first and coughed up water and a small bit of blood.

Alvrea POV

Elizabeth, her master layed before her. Not breathing. Only faint traces of a heartbeat signaled she was alive. When she took a full breath she coughed up a small bit of blood.

She's alive... Alvrea thought. Her right eye was closed as she couldn't see properly in it. It was the same eye elizabeth was scarred on. Alvreas vision was red on her right side and this proved hard to desifere colors and detail.

"Be careful everyone." Kabuto warned. "She most likely doesn't remember you properly."

"Just why wouldn't she remember her closest friends?" The one neji questioned.

"Through her 3 long months of continueous torture she couldn't tell who anyone was from friend or from foe. She was constantly filled with fear and pain and sadness." Alvrea spoke. "Only kabuto had reminded her of what kindness was. If not for our bond she never would've known who I was either. But in time she will remember."

"So she sees everyone as a foe?" Neji asked.

"Correct. She sees everyone as a potential threat, and in forgetting her training and being too weak to move she would be filled in fear in dying again." Alvrea said.

Everyone now knew about elizabeth being from another world, so saying "again" wasn't a shock.

"I'll carry her, I have a feeling if anyone else does she might die from stress of being kidnapped again." Kabuto spoke.

Alvrea nodded, "that seems to be the wises option at this time." The wolf said.

A few hours of traveling later elizabeth uttered a few sounds while everyone was resting.

"Sas......uke....." She said over pain.

Sasuke immediately knelt down beside her and as gently as possible took one of her pearl white hands. "I'm here." The uchiha said.

Elizabeth smiled a painful smile that made everyone happy to see. She remembered him.

"Nar......uto......" She said, calling to her conrads. She was remembering everyone.

"You remember me!" The blonde boy cheered also kneeling beside his friend.

Everyone knelt down beside elizabeth, except kabuto and alvrea.

"She remembers. Finally..." The wolf said.

"I'm glad she remembers her friends. I'm surprised at how strong she is." Kabuto said. "To have gone through what she did, and even still be able to wake up and talk, simply amazes me."