chapter 8

(I drew that picture of sasu \(^ω^\))

Sasu POV!

Sasuke woke up with his kitsune in his arms. The small, tan figure snuggled up to the other, more pale figure, quietly snoring and muttering and giggling in his sleep.

My fucking god why does he have to be so fucking cute! Sasuke thought for the even god lost track of how many times about his kitsune.

"I wan  ramen......" Naruto murmered. "I wan it.......sasuke flavored........." He snored.

Sasuke became red at this. He wasn't blushing, no, he was trying his best to contain his laughter. Thus he turned red from keeping in the air for so long. He wanted to laugh so badly. It hurt his stomach containing his laughter. But soon he relaxed, eventually.

Then he mentally chuckled at something. Something off topic completely from Naruto's muttering. What is it you ask?

Well...

Ya see....

Hmm.

How to put this.

...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Well, both of them were in their boxers. And that doesn't happen too often.

Sasuke was happy in all ways, their were only two reason he wasn't happy, well one. The other he was just curious about.

First, he wasn't happy because he couldn't claim his naru.

Second, he was curious about Elizabeth and why her smiles were fake. He could tell she was lying when Naruto asked if she had any luck in finding dawn. When he asked he could tell she was sad and very angry.

Why would she be sad and angry, it seemed like she found her, but that it didn't end well. Sasuke became more and more curious as he lay with his sleeping kitsune. He didn't get it, but he got one thing. Something bad had happened. Something really bad. He just got that feeling. Something really bad is or will happen. Sasuke could feel it.

Throughout the day sasuke became increasingly nervous about Elizabeth. Naruto  noticed.

"Hey, teme." Naruto said. He used teme as a term for babe considering he turned into a cherry when actually saying it. "What's wrong?"

"Hn?" The uchiha replied. They were walking about in a forest.

"Come on, ya can't fool me. You're nervous about somethin. Ya have been for a while." Naruto said.

Sasuke sighed. "I just have this gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. Something really, really, really bad." He said. He wouldn't have said really so many times if he didn't mean whatever it was that he felt wasn't important.

Naruto's face turned to worry. "You said really three times. It must be bad if you said it so many times." He said.

"Its about Elizabeth. I'm worried something really bad is going to happen to her." Sasuke said. "When we saw her at hisuda and kisas house I was glad she could travel but I knew something was off. When she would smile or cheer it seemed fake. Like it was just an act."

Naruto looked at sasuke, "I thought the same. But I didn't think it was too big of a deal. So I didn't ask." He said.

"Naruto, I think we should go back to the village. I just get this really bad feeling something is gonna happen and I need to know why Elizabeth was pretending to be happy." Sasuke said. "I love her and don't want to see her sad when she has been through so much sadness already. I mean, I love her like a friend would........I mean......I guess I don't know how to put it."

"I'd be the same if I were talking to my current fiancé about loving my other fiancé who's virginity I took." Naruto teased. "Ya can't really say sister because it sounds weird. I get it."

"Shut up." Sasuke said lunching Naruto's arm playfully. "I took yours too."

"And whilst you took hers technically Elizabeth took yours too!" Naruto retorted.

"Hn. At lease she's worth losing virginity to. It'd be lame if she wasn't. Meaning no offense of course." Sasuke said crossing his arms.

"Still, she took it and that's that." Naruto said.

"How did the conversation go from talking about worrying about Elizabeth to who took whose virginity?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto shrugged, "who the hell knows anymore." He laughed.

Sasuke chuckled but then that feeling came over him again. The feeling something bad was close.

Naruto stiffened and spoke, "we gotta go, the nine tails senses a lot of hate nearby and its too strong for us." He said.

Soon sasuke felt an enormous amount of chakra nearby. It was so massive, almost as much as what was concentrated on the dragons seal. But not quite as much.

Sasuke took a firm hold of Naruto's wrist and leaped into the trees at a lightning speed. Headed for the village.

That must've been the rider. So much chakra it can't possibly be anyone else. Sasuke thought as fear coursed through him. When he was sure he couldn't feel the chakra anymore the two stopped, panting.

"We need to warn the village. Now." Sasuke said urgently.

"What!?!?" Tsunade exclaimed when sasuke and naruto returned. "You guys saw the rider!?"

"We didn't see the rider." Sasuke answered. "But we felt his chakra. And he's got a lot of it."

"Go report to kabuto a d Elizabeth. They left a note and a location on a map on where they were. Here they are." Tsunade said hurriedly as she gave them a small map.

Sasuke and naruto nodded before jumping out of the window and to the gate. Not stopping for a single reason they made their way to the X marked on the map. When they got close they felt a clash of chakras. But naruto said that the ninetails didn't feel any hate. In fact, that he felt, happiness.

"Are you sure kurama?" Naruto asked aloud. After a moment of silence he shrugged, "whatever you say kurama."

"Is he sure?" Sasuke asked.

"Yup, he says he can feel happiness in the two chakras." Naruto answered. A small rumbling was felt in the ground.

"What the hell?!" They both said at the same time.