chapter 9

(First off, a thank you to the one person who read this far. *bows*)

I seemed to drift for hours, blood streaming down my face mixed with tears. I screamed for hours until my throat felt like needles and this silenced my screams. Until I feel into a dreamless, fearful, sleep.

Not exactly a dream

In a black abyss I could see nothing. It felt as if I were floating. Then, 2 figures appeared before me. I only recognized itachi, beside him was a girl. She had curly, jet black hair and tan skin. Deep blue eyes and a wide grin made up her face. She wore a basic kimono that was a dark blue.

"Do you recognize her?" Itachi asked me.

I shook my head.

The girl walked up to me and hugged me. I squinted expecting pain but felt none. "I missed you so much!" The girl's voice said as she burried her face in my shoulder.

"Wh...who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm shamari of course. Don't you remember?" The girl said pulling away.

"Shamari." I repeated. The name was familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

"Well, you......had to kill me. You were ordered to do it by orochimaru. You told me you'd never forget, that you were sorry." Shamari explained in a sad tone.

"Elizabeth." Itachi said. "You are very close to death at this time. That is why shamari has appeared. Because we are most dear to you and have passed we can appear when you yourself are closest to death."

"I'm dead??"

"No. But not far from it." Another person appeared. I couldn't believe I was seeing Minato Namikaze, the forth hokage, before me with a smile.

"Lord fourth!?" I said in shock.

"You remember who I am. That is good." Minato smiled. "I'd like you to do me a favor."

"Anything lord fourth." I said politely.

"Tell my son, naruto, that I believe in him. And tell him why I sealed the fox spirit in him. And tell him he has great friends." Minato said. "And give him this for me." Minato then also hugged me.

Minato soon dissapeared. Leaving itachi, shamari and myself.

(Alright for some reason I think the next 12 chaps aren't available. I think if you follow me it might prove good. This isn't just to gain followers, I just really want people to read this. Also if your an artist and like the book then please, feel free to draw the Elizabeth character how you imagined her. And if you have a deciantart then post it, I'd be thrilled to see how people imagined her. And because I know I'll be making a 5th, 6th, and maybe even 7th book for this, mainly because it's a fun thing to write, I'll be happy to put up peoples pictures and make sure I announce who's pic it is so they can have the credit. Bye bye now readers!)