chapter 18

"I heard you woke up." Zethira smiled, going into tears of happiness.

"Awake and talking." I  smiled. Then my curiosity took over, "where's mom?"

"She..............she.........." Zethira was hesitant so kabuto took over.

Kabuto POV

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry but your mother left. She said that if she had to see her daughter like this she wouldn't no matter what. In other words." Kabuto paused. "Your mother abandon you in your time of need."

In shock she simply stared at kabuto. Her mouth open ajar in amazement.

"We'll leave." Sasuke said as he, Naruto, Neji, hinata, kiba, akamaru and alvrea with her pups and Zethira left.

"I'm sorry you had to know just after waking up." Kabuto apologized.

"Where is she?" Elizabeth asked.

Kabuto was slightly hesitant to answer but had to. "No one knows really. The hokage sent out a small anbu squad to look around but nothing has come up."

"She's missing?" She replied. "But how? She knows nothing here, let alone where she is safe aside from here! I have to find her!"

"You can't. You haven't fully recovered. If you move now you could injure yourself." Kabuto warned.

But he knew how stubborn Elizabeth could be. She swung her feet over the bed and stood wobbly. Kabuto helped to steady her and gave up on arguing. Knowing it would be useless.

"Thank you, Kabuto." She said before leaving.

Stubborn as a horse. Kabuto thought as he ran after her down the halls and followed to her house.

My POV again

Running. I was really running. It felt great to run again. I felt so free that even when I tripped and regained my balance and doing a front flip in the process I felt wonderful.

Its great to finally move again. I thought as I approached my house. I burst right through the door expecting Zethira but found I was alone until kabuto showed up behind me slightly breathing heavily.

"I'm going to change and then I'm going to lady Tsunade." I said as I fast walked to my room and pulled out a set of clothes. Surprisingly enough they fit still and I went back to Kabuto who was waiting in the living room.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah. But I guess we don't need to rush. You can tell me stuff I missed over two years." I said.

"Why don't you relax a little. You're pushing yourself too hard already." Kabuto said.

I gave in as I was more tired than I thought and sat on the couch. Kabuto sat beside me and draped an arm over my shoulders.

"What's with the sudden closeness?" I asked curious. I kinda knew the answer but wanted to confirm it.

Kabuto sneered playfully, "you know why."

"I want to hear you say it." I told him.

"Then allow me to say it like this." Kabuto said before kissing me gently.

Instantly I'd kissed him back and our lips danced together and our tongues faught for dominance. He ended up winning and his hand came to the back of my neck to pull me closer and wrapped an arm around my waist. I had wrapped my arms over his neck and pulled him even closer, if it were possible. Kabuto and I made out for a while before finally pulling away enough only so our lips separated. Our forheads touching.